Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Setting Up And Operating A Paypal Account From Nigeria Is Possible! See How - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Setting Up And Operating A Paypal Account From Nigeria Is Possible! See How (1116 Views)

6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business / How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Setting Up And Operating A Paypal Account From Nigeria Is Possible! See How by oswoil: 1:13pm On Sep 07, 2012
opening and funding of paypal
account in every nation
Some folks are disallowed from
opening paypal account for the
problem of trust.
however, few steps are being
taken , this time with good
intention , to open and fund it
whether you are in Nigeria or
not just do it right.

All the needed information are contained in the step by step guide to paypal acc operation from any nation in the world.
step one will teach you how to
register.
i wll give you a source where to
fund your account.
i will give you a clue to getting
phone contacts & relevant
address
note: you will use this contacts
for opening of the account.i will
tell you what to do if you don’t
have a dime to fund the
mentioned account as a
beginner
with these scraps of vital
information, i will charge you just
N1500 as an introductory
price.so,if you are into online
business or planning to start
one, this offer is cool for you.
to get the step by step guide, simply send paypal to oswaldjames79@gmail.com
Re: Setting Up And Operating A Paypal Account From Nigeria Is Possible! See How by arbitrage: 1:37pm On Sep 07, 2012
What next?...
Re: Setting Up And Operating A Paypal Account From Nigeria Is Possible! See How by arbitrage: 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2012
Don't bother yourself with exposing your account details, some people are already giving those info free on another thread. Partly here anyway:

I don't think you people need to be arguing back and forth. Especially straneur because you have done what many people try to feed on, by giving straight to point steps on how to do it. You have given a challenge that you need to wait for your responders to give theirs. People here are looking for others who will do what you did and not people they will call or rite later for payment to get what you have freely revealed. Let's also wait for legalwealth to reveal his strategy so we can compare and contrast and make choices.

So far, two of you seem to be saying same thing as per using a foreign ip address whether by website like hidemyass or software mentioned by legalwealth. It's all same you are achieving. I have been using paypal since 2005 but do not need all ip issue because I do from office, where my company ip address is not Nigerian. I used my paypal to pay for items on ebay and I think it's the paypal-allowed countries that matter and not a single country, state and city ip continuously. I will post two softwares here that people can use if they don't want to pay someone else to access foreign ip, provided Nairaland bot will not remove it. I have used hidemyass free ip option before but dedicated ip or vpn will truly be the best. A static ip or vpn sounds like dedicated to my understanding and not a changing (dynamic) one contrary to what legalwealth said. The two softwares or rather programs I am talking about are actually browsers like internet explorer but with their own embedded ability to change ip from Nigeria. One has option to choose country, state and city ip you want while the second chooses foreign ip for you automatically.

If I do not succeed in attaching it here, you may just google to download them, viz: Tor browser and WTL browser (hid-ip browser). Since I dont use software or hide ip to access paypal, I may not be able to vouch for workability of these programs for your paypal but I do know that it will allow you to use foreign ip addresses.

Take care and keep your fingers crossed while we wait for legalwealth and other contributors to give useful tips/guides on using paypal without asking us for payment especially those who claimed that we can even do with Nigerian ip address.

1 Like

Re: Setting Up And Operating A Paypal Account From Nigeria Is Possible! See How by Ukprosper: 12:09am On May 02, 2021
PayPal is a US-based online payment platform that operates as an intermediary for sending and receiving payments from international transactions between many countries. Paypal is available in more than 200 countries or region and currently support 25 currencies.

Aside the United States, some countries supported include Canada, United Kingdom, Russia, Spain, India, etc. African countries supported include South Africa, Zambia, Kenya, Lesotho, etc. PayPal Nigeria is supported to a limited extent, such that creating a normal PayPal Nigeria account normally is not possible. Also, with a normal PayPal Nigeria account, you can only send money to other PayPal users but will not be able to receive from them.

So this tweak here would help you create a working PayPal Nigeria account you can use to send and receive money.

Check [url="https://www.knowseeker.com/2021/05/how-to-create-working-paypal-nigeria.html"]here to read this guide[/url] for free.

(1) (Reply)

"N135k/month Cannot Make Me Rich" / Gtbank Mobile Money Now A Scam? / Urgent Response On Chrisvimall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.