Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Is It Good For Footballers To Smoke. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is It Good For Footballers To Smoke. (1203 Views)

Great Grace Opportunity For Footballers To Combine Study And Football In Europe / Undocumented players: Teamless Nigerian footballers to be deported from Ukraine / Funny Nicknames For Footballers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Good For Footballers To Smoke. by Kakability(m): 7:23pm On Sep 07, 2012
Am a Nigerian based in South Africa,am presently playing in a vodacom league which is there 3rd division. I always have problems with my team mate during evry games, because they dont have an extra energy to finish up games,living the work for few foreigners to finish up. This i think excessive smoking and excessive sex contributed. In the camp it was warned that smoking and bringing in ladies is not allowed. But the south Africans are doing exactly what was asked not to. Which is bringing in women to the camp,smoking and drinking. I just want to find out if this are the causes why they cant give in there best in terms of energy and their work rate for a complete 90 minute? Pardon my mistakes if comes across any. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For Footballers To Smoke. by SusanMartin(m): 7:51am On Sep 08, 2012
No, smoking is injurious for health and footballers are no exception to it. Even passive smoking can cause many dangerous health problem.

(1) (Reply)

WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Messi Wins Ballon D'or 2013 !!! / Keshi Rejects Garba Lawal As Eagles' Coordinator / Win Big This Epl Weekend 150 Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.