Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Do Lebanese Firms Decline Giving Offer Letter Before Employment? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do Lebanese Firms Decline Giving Offer Letter Before Employment? (789 Views)

Offer Letter Just Dropped / Is It Necessary To Write A Resignation Letter Before You Stop Work In An Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Lebanese Firms Decline Giving Offer Letter Before Employment? by swintiney: 9:40pm On Sep 07, 2012
I was in the process of picking up an offer with a popular lebanese firm,
I was asked to resume on the day I told them I can resume, however, I
noticed they did not ask me to come for my letter, rather they
asked me to give them my word that I will resume on the agreed date, when
I requested for the offer letter, the person that called said they will get
back to me and that was the last day I heard from them.

Fellow Nairalanders, what are your experiences with working with lebanese firms,
do they avoid giving offer letters?
Re: Do Lebanese Firms Decline Giving Offer Letter Before Employment? by obinna002: 10:16pm On Sep 07, 2012
Guy, beware, this your lebanese are SCAMMERS
Re: Do Lebanese Firms Decline Giving Offer Letter Before Employment? by ifyalways(f): 10:25pm On Sep 07, 2012
There are certain people that one "must" demand for employment letters from for rest of mind and future reference. Especially here in Naija that the average employer has little rights and protection. Top on my list are Lebanese, Indians and Chinese.

@OP, they didn't call you again Cos they don't need you anymore, have you thought of that?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hiring Immediately / Urgent Restaurant Vacancies In Lagos / Technical Support Officer( Abuja) Urgent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.