Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,113 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Make Your Clothes,military Jackets,jackets/sui And Native Wears(male And Female) - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Make Your Clothes,military Jackets,jackets/sui And Native Wears(male And Female) (16996 Views)

Chika's WEARS ( Suits And Native Wears) / Super Gbam! Native Wears! From Oganla Natives..........,guyz Tops, Girls Gowns / Get The Latest Fashion Designs On Native, Coperate Wears And Casual Wear Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Your Clothes,military Jackets,jackets/sui And Native Wears(male And Female) by persona: 11:02pm On Sep 07, 2012
call me if you like what you see so,you come for your measurement.prices vary on the type of dress or clothe you want to make.call me on 08167396179 or add me on bbm 30e2d111.got loads of designs but i cant upload all.we also sew slimfitted chinos

Re: Make Your Clothes,military Jackets,jackets/sui And Native Wears(male And Female) by persona: 12:45am On Sep 08, 2012
babatundesm@gmail.com
Re: Make Your Clothes,military Jackets,jackets/sui And Native Wears(male And Female) by ogedanny: 12:33pm On Sep 08, 2012
you have a great collection! am interested!
Re: Make Your Clothes,military Jackets,jackets/sui And Native Wears(male And Female) by persona: 9:20pm On Sep 08, 2012
call or add me on bb

Re: Make Your Clothes,military Jackets,jackets/sui And Native Wears(male And Female) by cypherz: 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2012
Have sent u a bbm request. Pls accept
Re: Make Your Clothes,military Jackets,jackets/sui And Native Wears(male And Female) by persona: 1:28am On Sep 24, 2012
Please send again.network or text me ur pin
Re: Make Your Clothes,military Jackets,jackets/sui And Native Wears(male And Female) by persona: 1:03am On Oct 08, 2012
Got new stuffs will upload soon
Re: Make Your Clothes,military Jackets,jackets/sui And Native Wears(male And Female) by dudulomo: 4:42pm On Jan 08, 2013
Do you offer trainings?
Re: Make Your Clothes,military Jackets,jackets/sui And Native Wears(male And Female) by persona: 12:12am On Jan 09, 2013
no
Re: Make Your Clothes,military Jackets,jackets/sui And Native Wears(male And Female) by Muyeewa00(m): 2:52am On Sep 26, 2013
9ce products....add me on whatsapp interstd...08169062888

(1) (Reply)

Kenya’s Second-Hand Cloth Dealers Kick Against Proposed Ban By The EU / Is There Any Fashion School In Nigeria? / Wholesale/Retail Alert!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.