Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Online Degrees offered by top European Universities! Study abroad from home :) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Online Degrees offered by top European Universities! Study abroad from home :) (1557 Views)

NUC Bans Online Degrees, Abacha Varsity Certificates / Full List Of COURSES Offered By FUNAAB- Careerpingger / Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Degrees offered by top European Universities! Study abroad from home :) by MoSulu(m): 11:33pm On Sep 07, 2012
Hello Nairaland Community,

My name is Mo Alimi I´m a student of Nigerian origin currently studying in the Netherlands. For me stories of others have always been a great source of inspiration. That is why I now would like to share some lessons learnt with you. wink

So are you thinking about furthering your education abroad and yet struggle with the obvious high financial investment and visa troubles involved? If so there is a promising solution that I have come across recently. I have read in the media that Universities in Europe are developing online distance learning programs which can be accessed all over the world – saving plenty of costs for you.
Of course now you will say – all fine with me, but does this guy really expect me to go through all these institution to figure out what subjects are offered, when I need to apply and how much it will cost?
No, the good news is: I recently started working with an internet platform helping students all over the world to find and compare their ideal studies. So if you really want to enroll in an online degree, a resource which could be really helpful for you (http://distancelearningportal.eu). What I like about this website is that it´s very comprehensive and easy to surf through. What’s more is that it lists about 1.000 online distance learning programs on offer in and around Europe by several respected universities. Also linked within the portal is an advanced search engine option for tracking down scholarships on offer by numerous European universities/institutes (http://www.scholarshipportal.eu/#advanced). On the website you can define your search results by selecting specific categories. Namely, the type of study discipline, degree type, course delivery mode, tuition level, language and location. But don´t just take my word for it, go ahead and browse through the website to see for yourselves.
I hope that this small contribution has been of value to some of you in the long run. Best of luck! And thanks for your time. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic Oko Post Utme 2014/2015 Registration / Tragic: Photos Of The UNN Students That Died In The 9th Mile Crash / Seminar/project Topics And Materials In Economics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.