Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,261 members, 7,857,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 11:04 AM

Nigerian Artistes On The Loose - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Artistes On The Loose (1022 Views)

Nigerian Artistes Form, But In Reality They Are Broke - Davido / The Top 10 Most Searched Nigerian Artistes On Google In 2014 / List Of Top Ten Most Searched Nigeria Female Artistes On Google 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Artistes On The Loose by NUDEMAX: 12:44am On Jan 08, 2008
Hi guys, how interesting will a platform that strictly celebrates nigerian artistes be?
cos am working on an idea, where you guys can send short articles on your favourite actor, actress or musician.

If your article(s) gets published on the internet then you stand a chance of winning a cash prize or a little gift.

Wouldn't it be interesting to set our own on the loose?

Looking forward to publishing you next.
Re: Nigerian Artistes On The Loose by Emad(f): 10:22am On Jan 17, 2008
Mine is Antoine Mabega Mumba alias antione Koffi Olomide

born on 13th August 1956

Was educated in Congo and in France, obtained a bachelor of Economics degree in the university of Bordeaux France, and while he was job hunting, he began to write music,
Commonly called the Shakespear of Zaire ( DRC ) he started off he carier writting songs for Papa wemba, and later turned to make his own music. He began with soukous and then invented the very popular Ndombolo.He is the founder of the group " Quartier Latin"

Won 4 Kora Awards at the 2000 Kora awards in South Africa for ( best Artist of the decade, Best Album of the Decade, Best Group of the Decade, and best song of the Decade )
has released Albums such as,Wake up ( Duet with papa Wemba) LOI, ATTENTAT, AFFAIRE D'ETAT, V13, FORCE DE FRAPE, Effrakata , and his most recent ( 2006 ) is "Danger de mort, " ( Danger of Death )

He is a successful african Artist and has archieved Glory in his day. However because he is principally french and Lingala speaking, he is not appreciated much in East africa ( and English speaking Africa).
Most of his Fans are Women ( naturally because of his good looks )

His Charming Good looks, coupled with his Charisma have earned him the titles of " Mopao Mokondzi, Papa Na Nga, Papa Fololo, Papa Fleur, & Milk Shake "

He is one of Africa's Greatest Music Icons and is a Legend

I have been a fan of his since i discovered him in 1990, i have never looked back.
I am a Proud Koffiette kiss

(1) (Reply)

Broadcasting Icon: Yinka Craig Passes On! / Mama Africa - Miriam Makeba Dies At Age 76 / Www.mjcondolenceregister.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.