Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Hahaha,u Jst Hv To Read Dis 1,vry Funny - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hahaha,u Jst Hv To Read Dis 1,vry Funny (2232 Views)

Ram Went To Vendor To Read Today's News Papers / Pls Am Begin If U Hv A Soft Heart Dnt Read Dis,its A Vry Touchin Story<nt a jok> / You Must Read Dis! (wetin Concern Dem?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hahaha,u Jst Hv To Read Dis 1,vry Funny by Adecement2: 9:50am On Sep 08, 2012
A girl asks her boyfriend to come over Friday night and have dinner with her parents. Since this is such a big event, the girl announces to her boyfriend that after dinner, she would like to go out and make love for the first time.
Well, the boy is ecstatic, but he has never had sex before, so he takes a trip to the pharmacist to get some condoms. The pharmacist helps the boy for about an hour. He tellsthe boy everything there is to know about condoms and sex.
At the register, the pharmacist asks the boy how many condoms he'd like to buy, a 3-pack, 10-pack, or family pack. The boy insists on the family pack because he thinks he will be rather busy, it being his first time and all.
That night, the boy shows up at the girl's parents house and meets his girlfriend at the door."Oh, I'm so excited for you to meet my parents, come on in!"
The boy goes inside and istaken to the dinner table where the girl's parents are seated. The boy quickly offers to say grace and bows his head.
A minute passes, and the boy is still deep in prayer, with his head down.
10 minutes pass, and stillno movement from the boy.
Finally, after 20 minutes with his head down, the girlfriend leans over and whispers to the boyfriend, "I had no idea you were this religious."
The boy turns, and whispers back, "I had no idea your father was a pharmacist."

1 Like

Re: Hahaha,u Jst Hv To Read Dis 1,vry Funny by babarazy: 10:00am On Sep 08, 2012
this joke is as old as the poster

1 Like

Re: Hahaha,u Jst Hv To Read Dis 1,vry Funny by Adecement2: 10:08am On Sep 08, 2012
babarazy: this joke is as old as the poster
sharp my frnd,whr ur own dey...
Re: Hahaha,u Jst Hv To Read Dis 1,vry Funny by babarazy: 10:15am On Sep 08, 2012
Adecement2: sharp my frnd,whr ur own dey...

omg! Did u just call me ur frnd?
Re: Hahaha,u Jst Hv To Read Dis 1,vry Funny by Adecement2: 10:35am On Sep 08, 2012
babarazy:

omg! Did u just call me ur frnd?
nah i meant to say fiend...slowpoke
Re: Hahaha,u Jst Hv To Read Dis 1,vry Funny by bunmioguns(m): 10:44am On Sep 08, 2012
embarassed embarassed
Re: Hahaha,u Jst Hv To Read Dis 1,vry Funny by Adecement2: 11:43am On Sep 08, 2012
bunmioguns: embarassed embarassed
wetin??,ur dog die!
Re: Hahaha,u Jst Hv To Read Dis 1,vry Funny by enozy(m): 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2012
grin grin
Re: Hahaha,u Jst Hv To Read Dis 1,vry Funny by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2012
Very stale joke
Re: Hahaha,u Jst Hv To Read Dis 1,vry Funny by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2012
Re: Hahaha,u Jst Hv To Read Dis 1,vry Funny by dopeJemi: 4:44pm On Sep 08, 2012
JUST perfect, d perfect tin 2 say grin
Re: Hahaha,u Jst Hv To Read Dis 1,vry Funny by bunmioguns(m): 6:40pm On Sep 08, 2012
Adecement2: wetin??,ur dog die!

undecided
Re: Hahaha,u Jst Hv To Read Dis 1,vry Funny by Adecement2: 7:14pm On Sep 08, 2012
C una mouth,lyk bckyard
Re: Hahaha,u Jst Hv To Read Dis 1,vry Funny by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 08, 2012
Adecement2: C una mouth,lyk bckyard
head lyk basin
Re: Hahaha,u Jst Hv To Read Dis 1,vry Funny by Adecement2: 9:20pm On Sep 08, 2012
PretiEbony: head lyk basin
hahahahaha,na we get dat 1...

(1) (Reply)

Shoki!!!!! / Declare Your Asset Here / Can You Use This As Your Dp? (snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.