Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

How Many Years Will It Take Our Service Providers To Release This Service To Us! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Many Years Will It Take Our Service Providers To Release This Service To Us! (1669 Views)

How Many Years Old Is Your Present SIM card? Mine Is 8years Old / How To Stop Spam Texts And Calls From Telecom (GSM) Service Providers / Annoying Messages Sent By Telecom Service Providers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Years Will It Take Our Service Providers To Release This Service To Us! by ceejay80s(m): 8:00am On Jan 08, 2008
3G network is a joke to come real soon to nigerian network
Re: How Many Years Will It Take Our Service Providers To Release This Service To Us! by kosovo(m): 8:09am On Jan 08, 2008
nah, u got it all wrong.
soon. there was a day i saw the mtn 3.5G network in ma fone.
so just a little more time would do.
Re: How Many Years Will It Take Our Service Providers To Release This Service To Us! by stalker(f): 8:18am On Jan 08, 2008
kosovo:

nah, u got it all wrong.
soon. there was a day i saw the mtn 3.5G network in ma phone.

Re: How Many Years Will It Take Our Service Providers To Release This Service To Us! by MrInfo1(m): 11:08pm On Jan 08, 2008
The service is available but yet to cover some part of Lagos oops Nigeria
Re: How Many Years Will It Take Our Service Providers To Release This Service To Us! by lynxnoon(m): 12:36am On Jan 09, 2008
kosovo:

nah, u got it all wrong.
soon. there was a day i saw the mtn 3.5G network in ma phone.
kosovo u r rite i saw it on my fone along Ib - Lag expressway abt 2 days ago
Re: How Many Years Will It Take Our Service Providers To Release This Service To Us! by MrInfo1(m): 7:24am On Jan 09, 2008
@ lynxnoon

What you saw wasn't actually 3G availability, your 3G sign came to view on your phone because there was no GSM 900/1800 network along Ib - Lag expressway
Re: How Many Years Will It Take Our Service Providers To Release This Service To Us! by kosovo(m): 8:24am On Jan 09, 2008
@info.
what do you think you fuckin know.
you have been saying shit all this while and i kept ma mouth down.
but now it's gettin too much.
watch your damn mouth.
watch it boy.
do you what i even made video call. not too expensive anyway.
be right back
Re: How Many Years Will It Take Our Service Providers To Release This Service To Us! by MrInfo1(m): 8:32am On Jan 09, 2008
@ all

i traveld to OSUN STATE from lagos (for xmas) on my way, i noticed the 3G sign on my phone and i also noticed that the 3G sign shows up only if my network bar is empty

@ kosovo

[size=18pt]SHIt HAppENS[/size] (i should  have asked you for what network), i was talking out of experience (with celtel), lastly boy don't use me to get more post keep keeping your mouth down. Otherwise:
Re: How Many Years Will It Take Our Service Providers To Release This Service To Us! by kosovo(m): 8:55am On Jan 09, 2008
@info
i didn't get any thing from your last post.
were you drunk?. what was celtel doing in your post.
Re: How Many Years Will It Take Our Service Providers To Release This Service To Us! by MrInfo1(m): 9:44am On Jan 09, 2008
Ok that true celtel is yet to comment about their 3G but not with standing, keep keeping your mouth down as you've always been doing . Otherwise:  lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed
Re: How Many Years Will It Take Our Service Providers To Release This Service To Us! by DualCore1: 9:50am On Jan 09, 2008
Otherwise ban!!! cheesy
shocked
Re: How Many Years Will It Take Our Service Providers To Release This Service To Us! by kosovo(m): 10:12am On Jan 09, 2008
be right back
Re: How Many Years Will It Take Our Service Providers To Release This Service To Us! by kosovo(m): 8:06pm On Jan 10, 2008
m back now
infobaba are you hiddin?
do not be afraid, advance effective immediately
Re: How Many Years Will It Take Our Service Providers To Release This Service To Us! by MrInfo1(m): 9:19pm On Jan 10, 2008
kosovo:

be right back

Now

kosovo:

m back now
infobaba are you hiddin?
do not be afraid, advance effective immediately

@ kosovo

You’re searching for whom you will use to increase your post count, guy many have come and gone. Don’t rush your self. Otherwise: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Many Years Will It Take Our Service Providers To Release This Service To Us! by kosovo(m): 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2008
is there a prize, or gift given for increasing one's post.?
seun please there this dude there is no such thing.
Oops na i see where u re headed.
Re: How Many Years Will It Take Our Service Providers To Release This Service To Us! by MrInfo1(m): 9:36pm On Jan 10, 2008
kosovo:

is there a prize, or gift given for increasing one's post.?
seun please there this dude there is no such thing.
Oops na i see where u re headed.

Pls who were u refering to as helpless?
Re: How Many Years Will It Take Our Service Providers To Release This Service To Us! by kosovo(m): 10:52pm On Jan 10, 2008
infobaba if you went to school u would't ask me that question again, except may be u stoped at da kindergatten level.
Re: How Many Years Will It Take Our Service Providers To Release This Service To Us! by MrInfo1(m): 11:00pm On Jan 10, 2008
@ kosovo

Keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent. This my last reply to you (kosovo) , I won't reply you agian untill you say anything intelligent . I mean it, say anything intelligent and you will have my reply. tongue. Happy new year.
Re: How Many Years Will It Take Our Service Providers To Release This Service To Us! by tobs(m): 11:26pm On Jan 10, 2008
@info,kosovo.wetin do d 2 of u.stop diz beefing wit immediate effect.
Re: How Many Years Will It Take Our Service Providers To Release This Service To Us! by naijafan(m): 12:24am On Jan 11, 2008
@koboko or whatever ur name is

that talk about making a video calls is bullshit. that was just an attempt to save your face. oya, who you call. i dey sure say the person dey use 1110i grin but you still see am abi shey na the person see you?

high end nokia handsets tend to display the 3G sign whenever there is no gsm network. video call ko, video call ni
Re: How Many Years Will It Take Our Service Providers To Release This Service To Us! by MrInfo1(m): 12:50am On Jan 11, 2008
@ naijafan

Leave the poor guy alone to display his ignorance. I told him that the 3G sign showed up because there was no network signal but he just won’t want to learn correction so I had to let him be, before he passes his disease on me, moreover I find no reason to argue with his kind of person[i](dumb)[/i]
Re: How Many Years Will It Take Our Service Providers To Release This Service To Us! by kosovo(m): 7:10am On Jan 11, 2008
naijafan,
where did you metamorphise from.? every thing you have fuckin said is balls up.
i alwayz used S.E and i know all stuff abt the product. 3G can never display  in S.E when the network aint available.
naijafan move ahead and GROW befor you open damn mouth again.
i ve never said shit.
God be with just me.
tobs hw u doin.?
Re: How Many Years Will It Take Our Service Providers To Release This Service To Us! by kosovo(m): 7:18am On Jan 11, 2008
infobaba,
i ve alwayz told you: dont claim to know shit when you dont know a damn thing.
continue constituting.
and never say: poor guy again.
otherwise.
Re: How Many Years Will It Take Our Service Providers To Release This Service To Us! by dragnet: 7:23am On Jan 11, 2008
Infobaba, when kosovo said "helpless " he was referring to the author of the thread not you
Re: How Many Years Will It Take Our Service Providers To Release This Service To Us! by dragnet: 7:25am On Jan 11, 2008
Infobaba, when kosovo said "helpless " he was referring to the author of the thread not you
Re: How Many Years Will It Take Our Service Providers To Release This Service To Us! by dragnet: 7:26am On Jan 11, 2008
Infobaba, when kosovo said "helpless " he was referring to the author of the thread not you. .
Re: How Many Years Will It Take Our Service Providers To Release This Service To Us! by dragnet: 7:26am On Jan 11, 2008
Infobaba, when kosovo said "helpless " he was referring to the author of the thread not you. .
Re: How Many Years Will It Take Our Service Providers To Release This Service To Us! by MrInfo1(m): 7:28am On Jan 11, 2008
naijafan:

@koboko high end nokia handsets tend to display the 3G sign whenever there is no gsm network.

kosovo:

[b]naijafan,
i alwayz used S.E and i know all stuff about the product. 3G can never display  in S.E when the network aint available.

@ all

Please Re-read naijafan post, when did he mention S.E. I wonder who needs to start over from kindergarten?

@ kosovo

Dumb at 25 years old, dumb for ever. Go get a life now before it becames too expensive otherwise: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Many Years Will It Take Our Service Providers To Release This Service To Us! by dragnet: 8:00am On Jan 11, 2008
Guys please lets try to understand eachother here
I'm not defending kosovo or saying its true he made a video call
when he said he's using a S.E he wasnt implying that naijafan said he uses S.E. , what he was trying to prove was that his phone displayed the 3G signal not because there wasnt GSM network ,but because the signal was available . . . . . .crystal??
Re: How Many Years Will It Take Our Service Providers To Release This Service To Us! by kosovo(m): 8:06am On Jan 11, 2008
dragnet, 
thanks for saving ma ash,
Re: How Many Years Will It Take Our Service Providers To Release This Service To Us! by MrInfo1(m): 12:57pm On Jan 11, 2008
dragnet, thanks for saving his ass grin
Re: How Many Years Will It Take Our Service Providers To Release This Service To Us! by dragnet: 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2008
Hey that doesnt mean the argument shuld stop undecided . . . I'm just the referee grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Block Incoming Calls On Sony Ericsson. / Need At&t Sim / Etisalat Payg Pulse Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.