Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Those Who Applied For Nigeria Police Academy: Let Meet Here. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Those Who Applied For Nigeria Police Academy: Let Meet Here. (31145 Views)

JAMB 2015: Number Of Applicants Who Applied By Courses / Nlng Shortlist Of Candidates Who Applied For The 2012/2013 Nlng Scholarship / Appeal To Those Who Applied To Unijos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Who Applied For Nigeria Police Academy: Let Meet Here. by VICTOFX(m): 3:39pm On Dec 12, 2012
if that is actually the problem, why cant they add that to their site, or dont they know what the effect of communication is in any tranactions?
Re: Those Who Applied For Nigeria Police Academy: Let Meet Here. by TableLeg(m): 3:41pm On Dec 12, 2012
Meet here to do what exactly?
Anyway i applied for the Afghanistan Police Academy
Re: Those Who Applied For Nigeria Police Academy: Let Meet Here. by Horsh(m): 8:00pm On Jan 09, 2013
abeg ooo..! Plz me dnt undstnd dix our police package ooo.! For the past three month we no see result. Nd d worst tin deh no fit update us make we knw wadsup.. Hope say deh neva scam us sha
Re: Those Who Applied For Nigeria Police Academy: Let Meet Here. by Vcollinzo(m): 2:25am On Jan 17, 2013
The long awaited exam result of the Nigerian Police Academy has been released.

It just to my notice this midnight that the awaited result has been released. And screening dates has also been published.

Screening for the first batch states commences on sunday, 20th January, 2013.

The worst thing that'd happen to you is mistaking this information for a fake, like I said, screening date is already at hand!

Visit source link for details on how to check your name on the accepted names

I wish you success as you check yours...

Please do inform others to avoid misinformation...
Re: Those Who Applied For Nigeria Police Academy: Let Meet Here. by Odunnu: 6:35am On Jan 17, 2013
Visit the link http://www.nigpoliceacademy.org/content/list-successful-candidates-interview

I'll download the PDF file when I am free in the office for easier and faster accessibility.
Congrats to those who made it.
Re: Those Who Applied For Nigeria Police Academy: Let Meet Here. by kolajoo(m): 5:22pm On Jan 17, 2013
The result is out and my name is shortlisted.
Re: Those Who Applied For Nigeria Police Academy: Let Meet Here. by kolajoo(m): 6:29pm On Jan 17, 2013
@Odunnu, can you move it to FrontPage pls
Re: Those Who Applied For Nigeria Police Academy: Let Meet Here. by kolajoo(m): 7:01pm On Jan 17, 2013
let all the people whose names are shortlisted should meet on this page and talk. https://www.facebook.com/nigpoliceacademy
Re: Those Who Applied For Nigeria Police Academy: Let Meet Here. by mtimisola(m): 10:20am On Apr 07, 2013
Any Latest Update Please...
Re: Those Who Applied For Nigeria Police Academy: Let Meet Here. by sahaal(m): 7:45pm On Apr 11, 2013
Congrats 4 d successful candidates. final list is out.
Re: Those Who Applied For Nigeria Police Academy: Let Meet Here. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 21, 2017
5th entrance examination for police academy.. To join my whtapp grp 4 tested cadets.. Send ur numbers to 09090088406.. Using d highlight *NPA* .. WAITN.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why You Shouldn't Send A Minor Abroad To Study On Her Own - Nigerian Lady / Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son / Full List Of COURSES Offered By FUNAAB- Careerpingger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.