Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

How Can I Sponsor Myself Through School - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Sponsor Myself Through School (5208 Views)

Supporting Yourself Through School. / Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. / Sponsor An Event And Expose Your Business In Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Sponsor Myself Through School by ud003: 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2012
I just got admission into the university.but the problem there is that i have no one to sponsor me through.i want to know those things i can do to make money as a web designer while schooling at the same time .i know that there are people out there that has been faced with tis kind of situation out there.i realy need help from u because i don't want to miss this opportunity,i have been waiting for it for 6yrs
Re: How Can I Sponsor Myself Through School by lempo: 6:15pm On Sep 08, 2012
bros am 21 and am into internet biz you can start that too if you want to i can help
Re: How Can I Sponsor Myself Through School by nusdog: 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2012
Since you have no one to sponsor you, why did you write Jamb in the first place? You tackle this kind of problem by planning ahead to save capital up that can take you to at least year 3 or take time to set up a successful business that you can do while schooling to take care of your expenses. Bro, you can go places if you envisage likely problems and plan head.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Sponsor Myself Through School by croj(m): 12:46am On Sep 09, 2012
My brother, looks to me like you already possess a very good skill i.e web designing. It's one thing to have a product, it's another to market the product. You skill is a waste if you do not make effort to promote yourself. You can use mediums like Facebook. If you have an account, then look for people that live around your area and send them messages. introduce yourself and what you are into. There are so many companies out there that require a website but the owners have not found the need for it. If you can write a proposal, find this companies and send to them. Tell them why they need a website and how much it will help improve their business.

You can also talk to your church members and let them know what you are into. Don't just be a Sunday medicine. Be committed to the church and then make friends with as many of them as possible and tell them what you are into. That's it for now... http://www.monetizeniegria..com,
Re: How Can I Sponsor Myself Through School by chemashie(m): 7:53am On Sep 09, 2012
It is very easy to do that & still have good result. By the way, which university are we talking about & do you have any capital to start with? I asked the question to know how I can be of help to you cos am presently a PG student at unilag and i know how crazy unilag students are with phones and accessories.
Here are what you can do;
1- watch out for many academic-based scholarships such as chevron, total, shell etc and apply for them.
2-start recharge cards biz & supply in d morning while u collect ur money in d evening.
3- buy 4tocopier machine, complete desktop computer, look for space in ur faculty & put some1 there to do d job 4u
4- sell fast-selling products like anti-snoring device, BB, laptops, universal laptop car charger, laptop solar charger for BB & oda phones like i do in unilag
5- get a show glass & stock it with lovely leather slippers which u can always buy in bulk in wey street mushin if ur school is in lagos. Or arrange with suppliers to send tru a bus to ur school.
Etc
Re: How Can I Sponsor Myself Through School by barikay: 10:59am On Sep 10, 2012
chemashie: It is very easy to do that & still have good result. By the way, which university are we talking about & do you have any capital to start with? I asked the question to know how I can be of help to you cos am presently a PG student at unilag and i know how crazy unilag students are with phones and accessories.
Here are what you can do;
1- watch out for many academic-based scholarships such as chevron, total, shell etc and apply for them.
2-start recharge cards biz & supply in d morning while u collect ur money in d evening.
3- buy 4tocopier machine, complete desktop computer, look for space in ur faculty & put some1 there to do d job 4u
4- sell fast-selling products like anti-snoring device, BB, laptops, universal laptop car charger, laptop solar charger for BB & oda phones like i do in unilag
5- get a show glass & stock it with lovely leather slippers which u can always buy in bulk in wey street mushin if ur school is in lagos. Or arrange with suppliers to send tru a bus to ur school.
Etc
good suggestions particularly d photocopying and recharge cards
Re: How Can I Sponsor Myself Through School by chemashie(m): 11:26am On Sep 10, 2012
barikay: good suggestions particularly d photocopying and recharge cards
In faculty of science, unilag, a tiny space for photocopier machine goes for 50,000/annum and 30k or 25k @ engineering faculty.
There is crazy market for dis @ science, art & edu. The problem here is due to hoarding of this space by few individuals. Imagine selling the same tiny space for 300,000. Look within ur school premises & think of what u can do.
Other businesses i remembered are;
1-kerosine business only if you have the capital.
2- learn how to repair phones, laptop, downloading & apps before the resumption and get small kiosk, banners, photocopied posters. Learn from good repairer and make sure you learn from where u r expected to pay & not FREEBIE STUFF.
3- Now join bulk sms & internet biz with d 2 above.
4- if you make success 4rm d afore mentioned, then merge them with football viewing centre. NB: let it work natural & don‘t rush in.
Re: How Can I Sponsor Myself Through School by ade101(m): 1:58pm On Sep 10, 2012
I personally think that university education without a sponsor in this country doesnt worth anybody's struggle.Look outside the box,there are no jobs around.The few ones required contacts.Entrepreneurship is the way,guy please dont put yourself in hardship way.Find something that will keep earning you continous income first,then university education may follow.my 2cent.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Sponsor Myself Through School by Excelboi(m): 3:18pm On Sep 10, 2012
Very soon, I will be in the Uni and I have already started learning a skill, GRAPHIC DESIGN. I know this will be helpful to me financially and I also have software repair knowledge for phone and laptop. Put that ur skil into use and see the outcome when finally you resume school. Goodluck
Re: How Can I Sponsor Myself Through School by wysenas(m): 7:50pm On Sep 10, 2012
Liquid soap manual@500 only.Grab it and start producing morning fresh now.mail razakvilla99@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Sponsor Myself Through School by hottprince: 7:53pm On Sep 10, 2012
wysenas: Liquid soap manual@500 only.Grab it and start producing morning fresh now.mail razakvilla99@yahoo.com
don't deceive yourself.liquid soap production is best learnt face-to-face.
one can't get it with all these e-books
Re: How Can I Sponsor Myself Through School by wysenas(m): 7:54pm On Sep 10, 2012
Liquid soap manual@500 only.Grab it now and start producing morning fresh rite away.mail razakvilla99@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Sponsor Myself Through School by wysenas(m): 7:58pm On Sep 10, 2012
This is a comprehensive and simplified package.u will get it b4 payment,so u have nothing to loose.make yur request now but u must be truthful and sincere.
Re: How Can I Sponsor Myself Through School by spicyv1(f): 11:53pm On Sep 10, 2012
Op: God will definitely see you through! Planning is wise but at times all we need is that step θf faith and God responds. Thank God you have a great skill. I think you should organize seminars on web design training to students. You would θf course sell the benefits to them. Also, you can look around for private schools and offer to teach computer lessons, a couple θf days in a week. When school elections are going on, be the first to apply to design website for candidates.

You can also consider bulk sms services.
Re: How Can I Sponsor Myself Through School by admcompub: 5:13am On Sep 12, 2012
ud003: I just got admission into the university.but the problem there is that i have no one to sponsor me through.i want to know those things i can do to make money as a web designer while schooling at the same time .i know that there are people out there that has been faced with tis kind of situation out there.i realy need help from u because i don't want to miss this opportunity,i have been waiting for it for 6yrs

Can you drop ur phone # so that I can talk to you,!
Re: How Can I Sponsor Myself Through School by kenlite: 4:05pm On Sep 12, 2012
Hi man, am equally a student, 300level engineering precisly. I was once searching like this on the internet "BUSINESS STUDENTS CAN DO IN NIGERIA OR AFRICA" untill God blessed me with what i came acros... I saw an advert on nairaland some time ago titled: 16 LUCRATIVE BUSINESSES STUDENTS CAN DO ON CAMPUS WITH LITTLE OR NO CAPITAL. And the package was goin 4 N1000, First i tough it was one of those e-book scammers o, but i took a rethink and decided to pay 4 it, after all sometimes we spend 1k d way we dont understand, so i just risked it and paid. They sent me d e-book quicker dan i tought, to my surprise it was loaded with lots of different businesses students can do on campuses with little or no capital, and ways to start dem up. Me i found d info marketting very intrestin because it taks no capital to start up and evry tin became very clear 2me, but u'l nid internet service and laptop or phone sha, now i do my own business online and i equally do buying and selling which was also easy to do in d package. I want u to go tru d package and sellect the business dat best suits you, i bet u, u'l make it. Call me 08064113377 and send me ur e-mail i shall send it for you. Or u can go to their blog to order from them... Hope dis will help.

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Cement Leads As Trading Rate Increases 290% To N19 Billion / Jimon Ibrahim Against Dangote / Otedola -- This Is A Must Read / Earn Free Money While Reading News Online - 100% Working, No Deposit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.