Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

How Do U Feel When U Lose A Wonderful Person?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do U Feel When U Lose A Wonderful Person?? (567 Views)

How Do U Feel When You Start A New Topic, 24 Hours Later U See This / What Can Make U Lose Your Posting Rites? / Just For Your Eyes: What A Wonderful World! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do U Feel When U Lose A Wonderful Person?? by Yello1(m): 5:05pm On Sep 08, 2012
is it bitter,terrible,sad or nostagia
Re: How Do U Feel When U Lose A Wonderful Person?? by Callotti: 6:45pm On Sep 09, 2012
Nothing. I have prepared myself. . .BURY, MOURN AND MOVE ON.
You/I could be next!
Life is short and fleeting.
Enjoy. . .don't spend too much time mourning.
Life is for the living only and death is for the dead only. kiss
Re: How Do U Feel When U Lose A Wonderful Person?? by Dogsworld(f): 2:22pm On Sep 10, 2012
@ Callotti, you are strong.

I'd say that it is somewhat nostalgic. I wake up one morning convinced that I have moved on.
I wake up a week later convinced that her death was a nightmare. I believe that she is still laughing somewhere on Earth.
I just need to find her.
Would it have helped to see her body instead of a casket?
What is certain is that there is a wound in my heart. I had hoped that we would have been the oldest of friends.
You say 'life is too short', I agree and that's what paralyses me.
If such a wonderful person dies... really I feel it is unfair.
My only consolation is that it was not a violent death...
But as for my life, I am still in hibernation, waiting for the pain to go away.
And yet, I feel so bad for feeling this way because my pain must be nothing in comparison to the pain felt by those that gave her life.
If ever it were possible to donate a couple of my years of life to her, I would do it.
Alas, for now, that is not possible. Today, a year later, I understand why some people are ready to clone their loved ones but it is not the same thing.
I thank God for blessing me with her presence and wisdom.
I will always be her friend.

Amen

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria At 52 Has Not Failed / Why / Justice Must Be Done For Once In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.