Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Slimming Capsules That Gets You Skinny Without Surgery,diet Or Exercise. - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Slimming Capsules That Gets You Skinny Without Surgery,diet Or Exercise. (1199 Views)

Original Us And Europe Ladies Stretch Skinny Jeans (wholesale And Retail) / Get Your Trendy Coloured Denim Skinny Jeans At Affordable Prices! / Gazelle Exercise Machine For Sale @ N28k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slimming Capsules That Gets You Skinny Without Surgery,diet Or Exercise. by janygurl: 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2012
i am a marketer of a chinese fat dissolver and it works very fast on people who are preparing for their wedding and needed to shed off that weight very fast.it is proven to be no weight rebound and without any side effect. it works right away to suppress your appetite, speeds up metabolism and melt away your excess body fat in a couple of days and pls add me as the person that introduced you because i am the one advertising it.
Re: Slimming Capsules That Gets You Skinny Without Surgery,diet Or Exercise. by engelize: 5:05pm On Feb 14, 2013
Good day

Kindly let me know if you have a distributor in South Africa for the above mentioned Slimming Capsules?

Please let me know as soon as possible...

Kind regards,

Engelize
Re: Slimming Capsules That Gets You Skinny Without Surgery,diet Or Exercise. by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 23, 2013
Please where are you and how do I get them? How much are they and have you got any reviews?
Re: Slimming Capsules That Gets You Skinny Without Surgery,diet Or Exercise. by XtremeBase(f): 11:31pm On Mar 02, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Summer Sales On Micheal Korr Watch:offer Last Till September 1st 2013 / NEW! Ankara Bags By Tribalwest Fashion / Training! Learn How To Make Fab African Inspired Accessories In 2days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.