Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

I Slept With Slim Mariam - Fiction - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Slept With Slim Mariam - Fiction (1080 Views)

I Slept With Prof. For My Friend To Graduate, And She Did Same For Me To Fail / Shina Rambo's Unbelievable Confessions,I Slept With My Mum, Pounded 27 Babies, A / Untitled Fiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Slept With Slim Mariam - Fiction by Lutobi(m): 6:16pm On Sep 08, 2012
Her eyes glowed as we interlocked sights wink, hers calling out to mine, pleading for attention, which I gave as I stroked gently her hair kiss .

She smiled, giggled, grin as I placed my lips on her forehead then its was pecks all over her beautiful olive skinned face. It was getting hot, you could say; the feeling was innocent, my hands touching her brittle fingers - I could feel her trust in my ability to keep her safe from harms way as those peering eyes once again looked at me as I unbuttoned her velvety shirt.

I carefully carried her with my strong arms as I looked at her temples... Lifting her effortlessly off the couch towards the bedroom door.

Through my mind echoed some rhythmic lyrics.. "I got a feeling, tonights gonna be a good night" wink.. I sang along not uttering a single word from my lips but hitting actual notes through my mind's lips.. I lay her down, completely removing her shirt, staring at the perfection of God's wonderful creation. "Mariam", I said.. "Slim Mariam", I enthused, the only sight of perfection that surrounded my present location. She giggle again, not really understanding the gravity of the love I felt.. Each word I meant with every bit of my soul.

I removed my shirt, pecks, triceps, abdominal muscles bulging, revealing the mythical greek Zeus lipsrsealed in this Naija dude. Heading straight towards my bed, I pick up my baby, my girl and place her in the cradle next to my bed. That night, there were no cries in the home of the young, single widowed father of Slim Mariam, my daughter & friend.

Re: I Slept With Slim Mariam - Fiction by Cuddlemii: 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2012
Lutobi:

Her eyes glowed as we interlocked sights wink, hers calling out to mine, pleading for attention, which I gave as I stroked gently her hair kiss .

She smiled, giggled, grin as I placed my lips on her forehead then its was pecks all over her beautiful olive skinned face. It was getting hot, you could say; the feeling was innocent, my hands touching her brittle fingers - I could feel her trust in my ability to keep her safe from harms way as those peering eyes once again looked at me as I unbuttoned her velvety shirt.

I carefully carried her with my strong arms as I looked at her temples... Lifting her effortlessly off the couch towards the bedroom door.

Through my mind echoed some rhythmic lyrics.. "I got a feeling, tonights gonna be a good night" wink.. I sang along not uttering a single word from my lips but hitting actual notes through my mind's lips.. I lay her down, completely removing her shirt, staring at the perfection of God's wonderful creation. "Mariam", I said.. "Slim Mariam", I enthused, the only sight of perfection that surrounded my present location. She giggle again, not really understanding the gravity of the love I felt.. Each word I meant with every bit of my soul.

I removed my shirt, pecks, triceps, abdominal muscles bulging, revealing the mythical greek Zeus lipsrsealed in this Naija dude. Heading straight towards my bed, I pick up my baby, my girl and place her in the cradle next to my bed. That night, there were no cries in the home of the young, single widowed father of Slim Mariam, my daughter & friend.

Love it! Love it!

Please, keep it clean to ensure its not moved to the sexuality section.

I like the way you cleverly use "those words" without sounding vulgar or uncouth.

Keep it up dear! wink
Re: I Slept With Slim Mariam - Fiction by Lutobi(m): 7:42pm On Sep 08, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Love it! Love it!

Please, keep it clean to ensure its not moved to the sexuality section.

I like the way you cleverly use "those words" without sounding vulgar or uncouth.

Keep it up dear! wink

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

D.O Fagunwa Books-ireke Onibudo / Tips On How To Self-publish Ebooks Via Amazon / ASUU Chronicles 3: Yams, Palm-oil And A Pinch Of Salt By Samsudeen Alabi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.