Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,007 members, 7,810,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Courrier Needed In London To Ship Clothes To Nigeria - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Courrier Needed In London To Ship Clothes To Nigeria (639 Views)

I Need A Reliable Person To Deliver Clothes To Me In Benin City / Trendy London Clothes To Sell In Lagos At Very Cheap Prices. / I Need A Good Salon Located Within London Or Close To London To Fix Lace Wig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Courrier Needed In London To Ship Clothes To Nigeria by Dare14: 8:56pm On Sep 08, 2012
i need a good courier to receive goods for me on my behalf in London and ship to Nigeria for me

Mainly shirts and accessories and office shoes

leave email,websites and phone number
Re: Courrier Needed In London To Ship Clothes To Nigeria by Dare14: 2:49pm On Sep 12, 2012
p

(1) (Reply)

Billboard Advertisement,branding Of BRT Bus Shoots For Hair And Soap Product. / African Fashion Star Competition / Free Sewing Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.