Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Real Estate Business Opportunity, South America - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Real Estate Business Opportunity, South America (605 Views)

How To Make millions From Real Estate Business / Overcoming Recession Through Real Estate Business / Real Estate Business At Penny Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Estate Business Opportunity, South America by langsholt: 12:19am On Sep 09, 2012
I am evaluating different investing opportunities.  Have found a other investment opportunity also that offers 15 to 20% gaiin 6 to 8 month. This is in a country that has newly found oil. They are building infrastructure and are sponsoring houseloans in same structure that norway did when they started their oil adventure for 40 years ago. The state give the people a fixed rent on their loan and other benefits (tax etc). The thing is if we start with buying one property, the money can be reinvested in new property or two. I am in contact with a norwegian company that do all the processing, following project and also do the sale. They have passed through the countries requirements and are eligble to trade with the houses the country will sponsor in the future. The numbers of houses that will be sponsored are enormous ( if i post the number you would not belieave it). The key for investors is that government sponsor the houseloan for buyers of finished houses, but not the building process. Government wants investors to buy property and build houses.

Property and house are built for 30 000 usd, and often sold before it are finished with average 15-20% gain.

My aim are to gather investors so we togheter can join forces and access good investments.

If interested and questions, please contact me.

I
Re: Real Estate Business Opportunity, South America by ymcmbdiva(f): 3:35pm On Sep 09, 2012
U didn't drop any contact to contact u........ Am interested mail me d details ovadose_swagger@yahoo.com
Re: Real Estate Business Opportunity, South America by langsholt: 10:18am On Sep 10, 2012
If you are interested please post your mail adresse and i will contact you.

Thanks
Re: Real Estate Business Opportunity, South America by langsholt: 8:28pm On Sep 10, 2012
If interested and wants more info please send a mail to socialprojectsinvest@gmail.com
Re: Real Estate Business Opportunity, South America by langsholt: 2:58pm On Sep 13, 2012
I am creating a list of interests that will receive more information. Please send me a request to be added on list as other have done.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Pass Your Examinations In Higher Institution / Investors Needed At A Gold Mine Project In New Mexico, USA / I.t Scholarship 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.