Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

What's Wrong With Interswith Website? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's Wrong With Interswith Website? (776 Views)

Do You Need Webpay (interswith Master Card, Visa) Integration On Your Site/blog? / What's Wrong With Nairaland ? / What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Wrong With Interswith Website? by edetcnn(m): 10:33am On Jan 08, 2008
People.
I'd gotten an alert from interswitch on their so called MAXI-SECURE program asking card holders to subscribe to the new security measures for their ATM cards only to visit their site and find out that all the links i clicked on were not functional. even the mail i sent to their info@interswitchng.com bounced back. Is there anybody who has tried the same successfully? abi the site www.interswitchng.com no be the correct site? Abi the whole thing na fraud?
Re: What's Wrong With Interswith Website? by walcolm(m): 8:45am On Jan 18, 2008
If you get any mail on interswitch, ATM or online banking right now in naija, pls do not respond and do not provide any sensitive data!!!!

there's a serious scam and attack going on against the ATM technology and interswitch is trying to sort it out.

be careful and tell your friends and family members who use ATM or online banking to also be extra careful

regards
Re: What's Wrong With Interswith Website? by niyyie(m): 9:32am On Jan 18, 2008
1. There is something wrong with Interswitch's website. I visited the site yesterday and a click on all the links in the flash animation on their homepage gave an error: "The system cannot find the file specified."

2. The message you got is very likely to be a phishing scam. Read more here: http://www.davidajao.com/blog/2007/11/25/beware-of-fake-interswitch-emails/
Re: What's Wrong With Interswith Website? by namdo(m): 10:21am On Jan 18, 2008
I think we need to give the interswitch ATMs a break really. Several complaints have surrouned this technology. I have stopped using interswitch ATM due to irregularities and reap-off i experienced using it.

(1) (Reply)

Gureilla Marketers' Heaven / Who Is Sovereign Trust Registrar / Bank Charge! How Legal Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.