Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Website To Send Free Sms To Mobile Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Website To Send Free Sms To Mobile Phone (3318 Views)

How To Download Youtube Video To Mobile Phone / What's Happening To Mobile Numbers In Nigeria? / Where Can I Send Free SMS? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website To Send Free Sms To Mobile Phone by olusho02(m): 11:25am On Jan 08, 2008
i need someone who can tell me the site to the stuff
Re: Website To Send Free Sms To Mobile Phone by luluosas(m): 2:10pm On Jan 08, 2008
Go to www.wadja.com and regiter for free.
Re: Website To Send Free Sms To Mobile Phone by honsule(m): 2:41pm On Jan 08, 2008
I registered in the site recently after which i sent a text message to my other line.I received a report that said "your messenge has been successfully sent"up to five(5) days now i have not receive the text message.Which kind free message be that.And when will the message arrive in my phone?Am still waiting
Re: Website To Send Free Sms To Mobile Phone by kosovo(m): 2:48pm On Jan 08, 2008
honsule
welcome back
Re: Website To Send Free Sms To Mobile Phone by honsule(m): 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2008
Thanks my brother.How are you doing?
Re: Website To Send Free Sms To Mobile Phone by kosovo(m): 2:54pm On Jan 08, 2008
cool as alwayz
Re: Website To Send Free Sms To Mobile Phone by tobs(m): 3:56pm On Jan 08, 2008
@honsule,i just registered on dat wadja.com site.then i went to my mail to activate my comfirmation stuff.after dat,i sent a txt to my 2nd fone wic is beside me.it took 5mins b4 the txt enter my fone.the site they work.but u cant type long msg.its too short. ;(
Re: Website To Send Free Sms To Mobile Phone by honsule(m): 6:19pm On Jan 08, 2008
@tob.i went to the site again.i logged in and sent a text message and it notifies me that,awesome your text msg has been sent.up till now 30minutes i have not receive it.so,what do you cogitate is fondulating the verisimilitude of this free text?
Re: Website To Send Free Sms To Mobile Phone by dragnet: 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2008
honsule, .u kn0w what may be resp0nsible?? I think its your language grin
try changing ur v0cabulary ,then see if it'll work cheesy . .you to0 just view ur last p0st and see how the grammar might have shaken nairaland tongue
Re: Website To Send Free Sms To Mobile Phone by sect(m): 7:07pm On Jan 08, 2008
Honsule sure has a flair for vocabs. keep it up. Hons are you sure you've activated ur account with wadja?
Re: Website To Send Free Sms To Mobile Phone by dragnet: 7:14pm On Jan 08, 2008
seriously wadja hasnt worked 4 me to0. I tried sending a test sms just 2 check & it kept telling me to "fill all boxes" even after doing so
Re: Website To Send Free Sms To Mobile Phone by nazzyon(m): 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2008
Had it been that most people know about Cellity it would have been more convenient way of communication.
Re: Website To Send Free Sms To Mobile Phone by honsule(m): 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2008
@dragnet.confess your sin and thou shall be forgiven.@sect.without activation you can't even send a msg.for sure i have done that,and it would also interest you to know that i met a gorgeous damsel there.i gave her a call,and i eventually met her physically in IBADAN when i just call her to say hi.i told her to check on me in the campus,it was on saturday,but she declined.she told me rather to meet her somewhere.and guess the place?crusade ground!it turned out to be a blessing.because the word the man of GOD preached was actually meant for me."i am too attracted by my future to be distracted by negative happenings"i jotted down words till i was charged up spiritually.see you guys at the top.
Re: Website To Send Free Sms To Mobile Phone by kosovo(m): 8:10pm On Jan 08, 2008
honsule loggin, mig33, talk needed
Re: Website To Send Free Sms To Mobile Phone by honsule(m): 8:15pm On Jan 08, 2008
ok Kosovo.am osmosizing to mig33 with full alacrity.
Re: Website To Send Free Sms To Mobile Phone by sect(m): 8:31pm On Jan 08, 2008
Hons i tried wadja and it worked perfectly for me, took abt 3 mins to recieve the message. wadja is probably jealous dat you got a nice gurl and dats y they refused to deliver ur message.
Re: Website To Send Free Sms To Mobile Phone by honsule(m): 9:11pm On Jan 08, 2008
@sect.you know that is not true.
Re: Website To Send Free Sms To Mobile Phone by dragnet: 9:25pm On Jan 08, 2008
honsule g0t ho0ked. . .laa la laa la la . . . .honsule g0t ho0ked . . Laaa la la la la la . . . .honsule got ho0ked laa la laa la la with a damsel he met 0n wadja laa la la !! cheesy
Re: Website To Send Free Sms To Mobile Phone by honsule(m): 1:38am On Apr 11, 2009
Mjoy and fish text is da bomb.
Re: Website To Send Free Sms To Mobile Phone by Lilwayne2: 4:47am On Apr 12, 2009
Wadja are just trying to add spices 2 their website thats why they added free text. I don't think that is their main line. Now 2 u guys, why are all of u disturbing urself b'cos of a website dat is bleeped up. Try http://mjoy.com. B4 it will tell u message sent, its already ringing. Just register. @hons, i wish u and ur new hooked up babe a sizzling easter celebration. Same 2 u all. I luv u all all. Catcha
Re: Website To Send Free Sms To Mobile Phone by aieromon(m): 3:32pm On Apr 12, 2009
Mjoy truly rules!!!

(1) (Reply)

1000 Naira Montly:mtn,airtel,glo,Étisalat,which Is The Best And Why. / Tecno W3 Shot It / 9mobile Pocket Friendly Data Plans: Get 7GB For 1500, 15GB For N5000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.