Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,798 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Dragnet: What A Shame! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dragnet: What A Shame! (892 Views)

Nationwide Graduate Trainees At Dragnet Solutions Limited / GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) / Nestle Aptitude Test-dragnet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dragnet: What A Shame! by sammydee2g(m): 11:47am On Jan 08, 2008
This very new portal, with all the publicity for its authenticity, is turning out to be the grandee of all scams. N7,500 in multiples ain't peanut. Please let me hear your views. Thanks
Re: Dragnet: What A Shame! by Aduojo: 1:45pm On Jan 08, 2008
There arent saying they r lookin or huntin 4 jobs 4 d poor and average man. angry
Re: Dragnet: What A Shame! by Bajelo1: 1:50pm On Jan 08, 2008
Hope they are taking the advantage of over unemployment in this country to enrich their desires. If so, hmmn
Re: Dragnet: What A Shame! by Bajelo1: 1:51pm On Jan 08, 2008
Hope they are taking the advantage of over unemployment in this country to enrich their desires. If so, hmmn
Re: Dragnet: What A Shame! by RobbieLex: 1:56pm On Jan 08, 2008
Thats why its optional, its not for everybody, if you have the money and can afford it go for it, otherwise stick to the normal recruitment procedure,

All over the world there are free and paid recruitment services, its just up to the job hunters to choose what they want, so rather than criticise them just continue on your regular job hunt,

i personally do not think its a scam though at the moment i do not think i have exhausted all my job hunting techniques that i was naturally born with  wink

, but who knows maybe if the Niger Labout market shows me well well i will change my mind and do it the dragnet way, but for now i'll pass. grin grin
Re: Dragnet: What A Shame! by RobbieLex: 2:03pm On Jan 08, 2008
undecidedOh and Bajelo1 the ultimate entrepreneur takes advantage of the numerous problems that exist , thats what business is about my man,

, Its not a crime, its a basic business principle, trust me if you suddenly develop a solution to some of the biggest problems in the world you could be looking at becoming an entreprenuer yourself, so dont criticise someone else's idea, the problem comes when Dragnet fails to fulfill their part of the bargain which is to help solve employment problems for people, so in the mean time let Dragnet be, grin
Re: Dragnet: What A Shame! by mogom(f): 2:45pm On Jan 08, 2008
Robbie Lex, let me draw ur attention to a statement you made,you said its not a crime, it’s a basic business principle. My dear, it is a crime because they have not solve any problem, you can only say they have developed a solution when you can prove that really they employ even if it is only 40% of the total number of people that have applied to them.

My opinion………,
Re: Dragnet: What A Shame! by makalia(f): 3:01pm On Jan 08, 2008
hi landers, ref. 2 d txt message dragnet sent in dec, whts d outcome?
Re: Dragnet: What A Shame! by RobbieLex: 3:15pm On Jan 08, 2008
i'm not going into an argument about dragnet, i don't know much about them, i'm just saying people should chill a bit and should'nt be too quick to criticise people,

Anyway you are all grown men and women entitled to your own opinions, so i guess whatever you think is fine!!!

All the best mates grin
Re: Dragnet: What A Shame! by Lasun(m): 7:47am On Jan 09, 2008
No recruitEMent organisation worth it's name should ask prospective applicants a dime for short listing, interview and processing fee or whatever name they have coined to dupe you.The golden rule is never pay a dime to them because they would be highly renumerated by the employer looking for personnel.

People should not take advantage of our situation.Please dont throw away your money,save it for that journey you might have to make to take your test and interviews.

It is illogical to ask you to pay if they are as real as they want you to believe.Anyway if get plenty money,throw am for kalokalo
Re: Dragnet: What A Shame! by kamsi(f): 4:55pm On Jan 09, 2008
plz enough with the arguement. My question is what is the outcome of the text message that Dragnet sent last december?
Re: Dragnet: What A Shame! by wire: 5:05pm On Jan 09, 2008
i was so disappointed when i realised thatb they were requesting for so large an amount.Were on earth do they think we'll get such an amount
Re: Dragnet: What A Shame! by wire: 5:11pm On Jan 09, 2008
please i'm a BS.c holder of sociology and anthropology,urgently looking for any customer service job in any reputable firm. pls help out if u can. 08038792457

(1) (Reply)

Online Data Entry / Uba / Zenith Bank Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.