Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,657 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Agro-machineries In Donation For The Fulanies, Who Can Link Us To Their Leaders - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Agro-machineries In Donation For The Fulanies, Who Can Link Us To Their Leaders (427 Views)

Feed Milling And Agro Allied Equipment Manufacturing Company / Invent Machineries Ltd / (wholesale) Who Can Link Me With Those Who Want To Buy Kingston Flash Drives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Agro-machineries In Donation For The Fulanies, Who Can Link Us To Their Leaders by intertribal: 2:37pm On Sep 09, 2012
Anyone to connect me with the leader(s) of these fulanis. I have a good news for them. In 2008 a good number of us nigerians resident in Italy came together to form an inter-tribal NGO. Since then we have participated actively though in a low profile in assisting displaced nigerians in Libya for example during the Gadhaffi war. In Italy, recently in region destroyed by the earthquake that left hundreds of thousands homeless.
Now we have recieved Tens of agricultural machineries including tractors, planters, plowers, water pumps, drillers, harvesters etc. from italian friends and donors to assist communities in Nigeria. Now with these, they can be able to gather seeds of grasses, plant and harvest them and feed the livestocks. they will be able to drill the land for wells and boreholes for water to irrigated, domesticate and supply water to the animals. the animal wastes will be used as fertilizer for the lands, they will reduce the risk of loosing their animals, work less, have more time to stay with their families, and the children will be freed to attend schools etc. malclement@yahoo.com is my mail contact. Anyone please who have a contact access to this group should inform me. In faith,
Malou
for INTER TRIBAL DEVELOPMENT GROUP.

(1) (Reply)

Neatly Used Red Torch For Sale @32k / Very Cheap And Clean Laptops 4sale. You Can Afford It. Try Now!!! / Get A Wired/wireless Intercom In Your Office,business Or Home From 35k/55k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.