Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Unity Bank Posting - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Unity Bank Posting (779 Views)

Unity Bank In Fraud Mess / Wema Bank Vs Unity Bank Vs Keystone Bank / Unity Bank Sacks 530 Staff Over Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unity Bank Posting by midep: 1:31pm On Jan 08, 2008
Hi Naira Landers Pls i need your advice. Am Presently with Unity BANK. Where am posted is nothing to write home about a rural branch in the extreme end of the Country, Language barrier is the least of my problems as i do nothing from Morning till Evevning i've complained endlessly bt no response u knw this centralized system of government infact my pple am frustrated ! Though i have H.N.D (UPPER CREDIT) i was giving admission 4 PGD and also Direct Entry in 1 of the Universities, My problem nw is which one shld i emark on !
The Bank policy on posting is not helping matter at all i wounder why a young and vibrant graduate that is just starting his banking career are posted to a rural branch with no business activities at all, are dey fear make dem no kill my Banking Career.
Re: Unity Bank Posting by Nkute: 12:10pm On Jan 10, 2008
My friend,
they say a lazy man quarels with his tools.no matter te remote area you are posted to just take time out and look around you,you will see a missing link that has to be filled by you.i served in sokoto so i know all what you are saying yet sokoto turnd out to be something i never expected.you have time at your disposal use it and i assure you.you will not be like that farmer whose barren land was full of diamond.look deep and hard the lord will be you strenght.
Nkute

(1) (Reply)

Get It / Serving In A Bank(mktin) In Abuja How Do Can I Make My Self Target 30m In 6mnt / Project Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.