Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Call FREE To Any Country(mobile And Landline) With Pc Or Iphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Call FREE To Any Country(mobile And Landline) With Pc Or Iphone (1700 Views)

How To Use Less Mobile Data On Your Android Or Iphone / How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet / Etisalat Internet Configuration With Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Call FREE To Any Country(mobile And Landline) With Pc Or Iphone by onajo2000(m): 3:18pm On Sep 09, 2012
want to make calls to nigeria mobile line, UK and USA very cheap?
it only works with pc and iphone at the moment but android will be launch very soon.
to use it register with them and link your mobile number to the site and test it yourself with the 0.25 euro given to you by the site.
with about N4000 you can have up to 200 minutes to call nigeria mobile line, 1100 UK minutes and 2200 USA minutes @ 20 euro

Re: Call FREE To Any Country(mobile And Landline) With Pc Or Iphone by Mynd44: 4:00pm On Sep 09, 2012
Okay. I will do that fast so these magas will pay me sharp sharp
Re: Call FREE To Any Country(mobile And Landline) With Pc Or Iphone by onajo2000(m): 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2012
i forget to put the link
http://vox.io/r/Wa5lfg

(1) (Reply)

16 Must Have Apps For Rooted Andriod Phones / Can MTN BB Subscription Work On My Infinix Hot Note? / Why Would HTC Copy Apple?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.