Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Help!! God Of War - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Help!! God Of War (1304 Views)

Is There Pc Version Of God Of War 3 / Where Can I Download God Of War Pc Version Game / Help! God Of War Chain Of Olympus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! God Of War by Mikocake(m): 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2012

1 Like

Re: Help!! God Of War by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 10, 2012
When that appears, start tapping the 'O' button as fast as you can. Even if you have to place controller on your thigh while doing it.

Don't push it. Tap it. And fast too.

That's all. Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Help!! God Of War by Mikocake(m): 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2012
tanx so much bro..its pple lyk u dat still makes me visit dis domain..pls wat will happen after i've don dat??
Re: Help!! God Of War by latepa(m): 11:23pm On Sep 10, 2012
Like He said keep tapping till you finally use his head to break the wood and bury his mouth in the stick then go into the mouth of the monster and collect your key...have fun

1 Like

Re: Help!! God Of War by Mikocake(m): 8:14am On Sep 11, 2012
latepa: Like He said keep tapping till you finally use his head to break the wood and bury his mouth in the stick then go into the mouth of the monster and collect your key...have fun
tanx so much bro
Re: Help!! God Of War by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 16, 2012
Next time go on youtube and look up the game's walkthrough.

check out my walkthrough thread (in my profile) smiley
Re: Help!! God Of War by Mikocake(m): 10:11am On Sep 17, 2012
MsDarkSkin: Next time go on youtube and look up the game's walkthrough.

check out my walkthrough thread (in my profile) smiley
Thanks for the suggestion, but for me to be able to do that, it requires alot of mani for a person like me, a student. So prefer using this domain smiley

(1) (Reply)

Guys Can Anyone Here Explain To Me How To Earn PES Challenge Credit? / Jetpack Joyride For PC Download Or Jetpack Joyride For Computer / I Need Football Manager Pc. Software In Lokoja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.