Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Sienna Vs Odyssey - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Sienna Vs Odyssey (2871 Views)

Photo: 2015 Sienna VS 2015 Odyssey / Toyota Sienna Vs Honda Odyssey (PHOTO) / Sienna Vs Quest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sienna Vs Odyssey by nathdim: 8:13pm On Sep 09, 2012
Which of these suv is better in terms fuel consumption reliability and best fitting for our bad roads year (2001 to 2003) your suggestions will be highly appreciated
Re: Sienna Vs Odyssey by femmy2010(m): 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2012
nathdim: Which of these suv is better in terms fuel consumption reliability and best fitting for our bad roads year (2001 to 2003) your suggestions will be highly appreciated
Go the Sienna way
Re: Sienna Vs Odyssey by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 09, 2012
I've had no experience of either, but I believe both the Toyota Sienna and Honda Odyssey are MPV's, not SUV's.
Re: Sienna Vs Odyssey by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 10, 2012
For pure utility transportation purposes I prefer the engineering designs of Hondas and thus I chose their Odyssey Minivan.

The VTEC engine (in the 2007 that I Purchased new) gave me the performance that I needed for towing my Honda jet-ski.

There is nothing on my ownership of the Odyssey that leads me to believe that it will not serve its purpose well in Nigeria.

Good luck on your choice.
Re: Sienna Vs Odyssey by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 10, 2012
nathdim: Which of these suv is better in terms fuel consumption reliability and best fitting for our bad roads year (2001 to 2003) your suggestions will be highly appreciated
They are mini vans, not suv. Ok?
Re: Sienna Vs Odyssey by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 10, 2012
They are mini vans, not suv. Ok?
Re: Sienna Vs Odyssey by GoodDeals1: 5:10am On Nov 30, 2012
These Nathdim guy is a mumu...who calls minivan SUV...Ode! They corrected u 3 times and u still don't get it!...Abeg pay the foolt no attention!
Re: Sienna Vs Odyssey by datola: 4:38pm On Nov 30, 2012
Good Deals: These Nathdim guy is a mumu...who calls minivan SUV...Ode! They corrected u 3 times and u still don't get it!...Abeg pay the foolt no attention!

This is a Bad Deal!

You do not need to be abusive to correct an error that the Op is not aware of or might not even know how to amend.

2 Likes

Re: Sienna Vs Odyssey by tampa1871: 8:26pm On Dec 01, 2012
Whatch out for the transmission on the Odyssey (year 1999-2004) Other than this problem, I will pick the Odyssey over Toyota Sienna, same year.

2 Likes

Re: Sienna Vs Odyssey by Nobody: 1:15am On Dec 02, 2012
Sienna anytime but its just too overrated and expensive $30k and up ... The new odyessy's body type is very sleek and cool inside and very spacious , the DVD is rectangular and wider and has all new features that sienna doesn't... I will pick odyssey over sienna .

1 Like

Re: Sienna Vs Odyssey by Gozzzy(m): 8:10pm On Dec 06, 2012
Somorin#1:
For pure utility transportation purposes I prefer the engineering designs of Hondas and thus I chose their Odyssey Minivan.

The VTEC engine (in the 2007 that I Purchased new) gave me the performance that I needed for towing my Honda jet-ski.

There is nothing on my ownership of the Odyssey that leads me to believe that it will not serve its purpose well in Nigeria.

Good luck on your choice.
Drive in Nigeria, and am sure your view will automatically change without anybody telling you.
Re: Sienna Vs Odyssey by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 06, 2012
Gozzzy:
Drive in Nigeria, and am sure your view will automatically change without anybody telling you.

Change my view?

Not possible. It's Nigeria and not Mars, so the same physics still applies.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What About Hyundai Genesis 2010 V8? / Have You Seen This Made In China Rolls Royce? / Price Of Camry 2.4 Headlight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.