Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,455 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Wealth Creation And Empowerment Seminar Live In Lagos, - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Wealth Creation And Empowerment Seminar Live In Lagos, (1452 Views)

Federal Government To Adopt New Job Creation Measures — Ngige / Nigeria’s New Job Creation Decreased By 69.9 Percent / Subsidy Re-investment And Empowerment Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wealth Creation And Empowerment Seminar Live In Lagos, by bizcoach22(m): 5:22am On Sep 10, 2012
[center]WEALTH CREATION AND EMPOWERMENT SEMINAR LIVE IN LAGOS THIS SATURDAY[/center][b][/b]

Hello Friend

Thanks for visiting this Page, if you have been looking for an effective way to make money from the comfort of your home or offices via importation of Good's then read this little page from beginning to End.

First of all before i start, for the sake of those who doesn't know me let me introduce myself a bit, am Latunde Olukayode an Internet/Information Marketer, Marketing Expert, Website Designer, A Business Coach/Adviser and an Importer,

I'm Latunde Olukayode, I make my living practically online from information marketing, designing websites for my clients, Bulksms and importing Goods Like Blackberry Phones, Jeweries, Ipads, Android, Laptops etc in medium scale from UK,USA,China etc and supplying them to retailers.

And I have decided to share my experience with fellow Nigerians by Teaching you The Four Different Strategies That I Personally Use To Gross Six Figure Individually Per Month.

@ Wealth Creation And Empowerment Seminar, You'll Learn Live Practical

=> My Well-Guarded Secret On How To Start Importation Of Brand New UK Blackberry Phone Business With Less Than (N12,000) and Grow It Big In Few Months Just Like Me. . .

=> The Best Legitimate Real Online Money Making Business System You Can Use To Go From Zero To N250,000 Per Month In Pure Profits In Your . . . Part Time! By Working From Home Guaranteed"

=> Discover How To Generate Over 30 Million Nigeria GSM Numbers List FREE With My Reliable, Tested NEW GSM Generating Software, Without Paying Kobo And Sell To Politicians, Organizations, Business Owners' CEO's, Directors etc

=> You will Discover How To Make Massive Unlimited $50 Daily For Every Single Effort With Your Liberty Reserve PLUS How To Cash-out Your Money Directly Into Local Bank Account PLUS over N200,000 Worth Of Bonus. . . . .

BUMPER BONUS ONE:
A Complete' 47 Wordpress Millionaire Blog VIDEOS. The LAST Blog Website Design VIDEOS You Will Ever Need to Generate Endless Cash From Google GUARANTEED.

BUMPER BONUS TWO:
LATEST GSM NUMBER Generating Software With FREE 500,000 Nigerians Targeted GSM Numbers.

BUMPER BONUS THREE:
The Hobby Income Formula Intensive Course I-IV:
You Will Discover in 7 Proven Steps How to Convert Your Hobby, Passion or Expertise into Passive Income Streams For Life. . . Just Working Once, Getting pay On and On. . .

BUMPER BONUS FOUR:
Discover in a Step by Step Guide to Finally How to make unending $5 streams of Cash from Fiverr and Cash your earnings right here in your Nigerian Bank account.

BUMPER BONUS FIVE:
FREE ONE MILLION NIGERIAN GSM NUMBER.

BUMPER BONUS SIX:
FREE ONE MILLION NIGERIAN TARGETED EMAIL LIST.

And a whole lot MORE. . . . .

This Life-Changing Seminar holds in Five Cities

Lagos State
Date: Sept 15th
Venue: Ada Shopping Plaza 1, Adeniran Ogunsayan Street, Surulere, Lagos.
Time: Registration Commence by 9am , Workshop Start by 10am.

Osun State:
Date: Sept 22nd
Venue: Abraham Christain Resource Centre, 3 Lordship Road, Tinumola Area, Opp Capital Hotel, Dada Estate, Osogbo

Note: This Is An Idea Center For Ondo, Oyo, Ekiti, Kwara States!

Rivers State:
Date: Saturday 29th Sept and Monday 1st Oct 2012.
Venue: Bovatti Fast Foods, 28/32 Rumuogba Road, By 1st Artillery, Beside Family Love FM,Port Harcourt.

Akwa-Ibom State:
Date: Saturday 6th Oct
Venue: Food Affairs Hall, 97 Ikot-Ekpene Road, UYO, AKS

Fee: N3,000 ONLY. . . . .

Full SEMINAR Details, PROOFS and other BONUS @ www. hotbluejob. com or 08068101618

To Participate In Wealth Creation And Empowerment Seminar. . .
Re: Wealth Creation And Empowerment Seminar Live In Lagos, by oubi: 7:28am On Sep 10, 2012
^^^^ right on point. grin grin
Re: Wealth Creation And Empowerment Seminar Live In Lagos, by ifyalways(f): 7:37am On Sep 10, 2012
^ ^ this. Post has been hidden.

Was it before, during or after your reply. tongue
Re: Wealth Creation And Empowerment Seminar Live In Lagos, by macphilip: 10:15am On Oct 04, 2019
Attend a Wealth creation seminar holding in Lagos, Nigeria
You would discover secret ways of making money in Nigeria
Refreshments to be provided,
Limited seats available

(1) (Reply)

... / Urgent Vacancies In A Restaurant / Just Concluded Insourcing Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.