Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,421 members, 7,830,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

How Can I Remove Windows Password When I Forgot It - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How Can I Remove Windows Password When I Forgot It (728 Views)

Pls Help! How Can I Remove/delete Some Of My Whatsapp Contacts? / I Forgot My Whatsapp Password / How To Bypass Windows Password (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Remove Windows Password When I Forgot It by Bossya: 9:10am On Sep 10, 2012
My friend has a computer he just got back from his ex and hasn't used it in 4 years. It has Windows XP on it but he can't log in. It comes up with his user name but either he can't remember his password or his ex changed it on him and he can't log into the computer. Is there a way to get in or reset the password? I'm a Mac user so I can't help him on windows. So i turned to somebody for help, thank some people for giving my help, i will show that they gave me some advice that remove windows password.

1. you can start your notebook and press “CTRL+ALT+DEL” twice at Windows login screen, then type Administrator in the username filed and leave the password filed blank to enter into your laptop and go to "Start->Control Panel->User Accounts" to find the inaccessible user account and then remove its password there

2. Another way to remove windows 7 password is to use special Windows password recovery software, such as Windows Password Recovery Tool, This software is designed to automatically remove user credentials. This is how it works:

· First, they automatically create bootable USB or CD. They then, start copying all needed files to your USB or CD.

· Next, the software starts locating the system user.

· Once it finds the system user, the recovery tool automatically begins windows password removal.

· Once the process has finished, all you have to do is restart your computer. You will then be able to remove its password

According to these steps, I finish windows password remover, I just share my experience about how to bypass winrar password,
oneday if you also have the similar problem, you can try it.

(1) (Reply)

Millionaire To Send Man And Woman To Mars And Back In 2018 / Project007 / Faith-the Biped Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.