Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,727 members, 7,851,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:37 PM

. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / . (992 Views)

South Africa Or Stay Back In Nigeria, Which Is Better / Germany Or Malaysia For Masters Programme / Which Country Is Better For Education And Livelihood: South Africa Or Malaysia? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by kmoney247: 9:24am On Sep 10, 2012
Re: . by topsyking: 12:36pm On Sep 10, 2012
Try south africa...u won't believe ur eyes when u get there..u will think u r in America..wat a beautiful country
Re: . by kmoney247: 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2012
topsyking: Try south africa...u won't believe ur eyes when u get there..u will think u r in America..wat a beautiful country

Ok i think i will have to try S.A
Re: . by fittty(m): 6:33pm On Sep 10, 2012
kmoney247: Hi my fellow Nigerians, i really need your help
i am just a guy trying to make ends meet, i have
a traveling agent who is ready to provide me with
either a Malaysia or South Africa Visa

Due to the fact that i have not left this country
before, i want to get your advice on which of the
countries a Nigerian guy can survive

I need your advice on which of the Country
i should travel to and do my hustling

Also need some tips on how to get a place
to rest my head, (need tips from those who've
had a previous experience)

You know the present situation of this country
things are too hard

Waiting for your advice

Both are not ideal to "Hustle" like you say. Try more developed countries or use ur hard earned money to start a profitable buisness in nigeria
Re: . by collinsfbi(m): 9:08pm On Sep 11, 2012
How I wish you can listen good, stay in naija and look for something good to do with that money. I hope u won't regret going to either with ur plan. Best of luck.

Gbammm over n out
Re: . by andrew444(m): 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2012
collinsfbi: How I wish you can listen good, stay in naija and look for something good to do with that money. I hope u won't regret going to either with ur plan. Best of luck.

Gbammm over n out

You said it all collins,I am in malaysia @ the moment,remember there is no work in malaysia,and if you wanna come hustle here,use a student visa,don't come with social okay,One love

(1) (Reply)

Help? / Nigerian Restaurant Dallas. Please Help. / Travel Buddies:europe,india August/september.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.