Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:57 AM

Airtel Opera Mini - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Opera Mini (3244 Views)

How Do I Recover Saved Pages From My Android Opera Mini / Has Anyone Tried The Airtel Opera Mini And Whatsapp Bundles? / Download The New Opera Mini 6.5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Opera Mini by Smuthx(m): 12:38pm On Sep 10, 2012
Airtel ng has achieved what they wanted I believe. The opera mini that has mtn logo has now changed to airtel logo and websites automatically on people that use Airtel to browse. It may be one of the conflicting issues they had with opera manufacturer that led to intial blocking of opera mini in airtel.
Re: Airtel Opera Mini by Mynd44: 4:21pm On Sep 10, 2012
Mine is still MTN
Re: Airtel Opera Mini by oayombo: 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2012
Mynd_44: Mine is still MTN
It'll soon change....it's gradual...mine just changed a 100% & am loving the feel of red all over.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Disadvantages Of CLONE PHONES / Android 6.0 Possible Names / Download And Install Whatsapp Plus 1.97

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.