Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Sale Of Palm Oil To Manufacturing Industries In Abj,kano Etc - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Sale Of Palm Oil To Manufacturing Industries In Abj,kano Etc (1817 Views)

SME's Tour Of 5 Different Community-based Entrepreneurship Industries In India! / How To Buy Shares In Industries In Europe And Get Paid Dividends Monthly. / Palm Oil For Sale In Bulk (Nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sale Of Palm Oil To Manufacturing Industries In Abj,kano Etc by bigcycs: 1:06pm On Sep 10, 2012
Pls MODS put this on front page for me please as its very vital to our business success..

We produce palm oil in large quantities in cross river and we are looking to establish market with industries that attach high value to palm oil.

There is a current monopoly instituted by northerners in the local market here in calabar..this monopoly has placed farmers/producers of oil palm at a terrible disadvantage as they fix very low prices(N3000 per gallon currently) favourable to their primary business (resupplying stock to industries @ N10000 per gallon) thereby deriving extreme profits while leaving the farmer who has to go into the bush to produce the palm oil at a major disadvantage.

As a result of this we have stopped selling to the hausa's pending when we can establish contact with industries that will buy palm oil for its true value.

If anyone is working with or has direct contacts with this industries ,he should reach me asap as we have stocked up a lot of palm oil in gallons ready
for dispatch.

Andrew
thisisikoi@hotmail.com
Re: Sale Of Palm Oil To Manufacturing Industries In Abj,kano Etc by staaari: 4:32pm On Sep 10, 2012
How much are you guys ready to sell a gallon?
Re: Sale Of Palm Oil To Manufacturing Industries In Abj,kano Etc by bigcycs: 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2012
staaari: How much are you guys ready to sell a gallon?

Just as my ad stated..I am very much aware there are industries that buy palm oil @ N10,000 per gallon.. So am basicly hoping to clinch such a deal..however u can propose to me a price that features ur interest. And we can negotiate from there.
Re: Sale Of Palm Oil To Manufacturing Industries In Abj,kano Etc by bigcycs: 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2012
Anyone with contacts should call me up on 07032334342 or send me an email on thisisikoi@hotmail.com.

I have 500 rubbers stocked in our storage ready for dealing.
Re: Sale Of Palm Oil To Manufacturing Industries In Abj,kano Etc by bigcycs: 11:22am On Sep 11, 2012
bigcycs: Anyone with contacts should call me up on 07032334342 or send me an email on thisisikoi@hotmail.com.

I have 500 rubbers stocked in our storage ready for dealing.

(1) (Reply)

Earn!!Selling Gsm Phone numbers Nationwide!!! / Www.nairainvestors.com / New Bakery In Gwarinpa, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.