Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,227 members, 7,839,205 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Godaddy Goes Down, Anonymous Claims Responsibility... Am In Trouble, - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Godaddy Goes Down, Anonymous Claims Responsibility... Am In Trouble, (750 Views)

Socks Proxy And Anonymous Surfing / Nairaland Has Been Hacked, Our Engineers Need To Act Fast Before It Goes Down! / Anonymous Plans To Shutdown Internet On March 31st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Godaddy Goes Down, Anonymous Claims Responsibility... Am In Trouble, by Timileyin(m): 10:30pm On Sep 10, 2012
Re: Godaddy Goes Down, Anonymous Claims Responsibility... Am In Trouble, by ProGSM(m): 12:03am On Sep 11, 2012
Sorry my broda! It is well with godaddy!
Re: Godaddy Goes Down, Anonymous Claims Responsibility... Am In Trouble, by mrperfect(m): 12:17am On Sep 11, 2012
They will soon be fully back according to their press release. Give them time.
Re: Godaddy Goes Down, Anonymous Claims Responsibility... Am In Trouble, by Slyr0x: 10:12am On Sep 11, 2012
"Basically, every GoDaddy site on the planet just crashed"

Wowza!!
Re: Godaddy Goes Down, Anonymous Claims Responsibility... Am In Trouble, by DualCore1: 12:39pm On Sep 11, 2012
No you're not in trouble, you are in Godaddy.
From what I read, services are coming back up gradually. Sadly you can't call them except you want to listen to the answering machine that lets you know it doesnt know you but it knows you want to call to rant about the problem and it already knows about the problem and it would be solved asap. tongue

Don't you just love a host you can call and actually speak to a non-robotish human? wink

Meanwhile this thing is crippling a shipping company's business, they can't process deliveries until their site is back up (and in one sane piece hopefully)
Re: Godaddy Goes Down, Anonymous Claims Responsibility... Am In Trouble, by Slyr0x: 1:30pm On Sep 11, 2012
Dual Core: No you're not in trouble, you are in Godaddy.

Don't you just love a host you can call and actually speak to a non-robotish human? wink

The main reason why I prefer Trudigits to other hosting companies. .The mere fact that I can always bombard you with calls if anything goes wrong wink
Re: Godaddy Goes Down, Anonymous Claims Responsibility... Am In Trouble, by DualCore1: 1:38pm On Sep 11, 2012
Don't worry, from January you'll have other phone numbers you can call... female techies also tongue
Re: Godaddy Goes Down, Anonymous Claims Responsibility... Am In Trouble, by Slyr0x: 2:40pm On Sep 11, 2012
Dual Core: Don't worry, from January you'll have other phone numbers you can call... female techies also tongue

& BB PINS too yeah? cheesy wink
Re: Godaddy Goes Down, Anonymous Claims Responsibility... Am In Trouble, by DualCore1: 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2012
Imagine shocked
Re: Godaddy Goes Down, Anonymous Claims Responsibility... Am In Trouble, by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2012
i like female techies, they know how to make servers come back when down grin
Re: Godaddy Goes Down, Anonymous Claims Responsibility... Am In Trouble, by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 11, 2012
webdezzi: i like female techies, they know how to make servers come back when down grin
Bad guy.
I never liked godaddy because of their cheating techniques.
have you ever made a domain search that was available and suddenly got taken the next day?
I`m sure that`s why they got hit by the hackers.
Re: Godaddy Goes Down, Anonymous Claims Responsibility... Am In Trouble, by Javanian: 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2012
Brand_new: Bad guy.
I never liked godaddy because of their cheating techniques.
have you ever made a domain search that was available and suddenly got taken the next day?
I`m sure that`s why they got hit by the hackers.

Happened to me like three times...and i swore never to visit that site again...
Re: Godaddy Goes Down, Anonymous Claims Responsibility... Am In Trouble, by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 11, 2012
Javanian:

Happened to me like three times...and i swore never to visit that site again...
Same here, they then offer the same domaiƱ name that was availaBle yesterday at three times the regular price. I had to device a safer means to conduct my domain search cuz names are so precious to me. They are a kind of investment i cannot afford a registrar to cheat me on.
Re: Godaddy Goes Down, Anonymous Claims Responsibility... Am In Trouble, by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 11, 2012
Guess what i did when i discovered, i sent in f*ckgodaddy.com so they can get that in their search query log too. I was hoping it would be available in their result but nothing came back. I`m sure they got that too.grin

(1) (Reply)

Calling On Bloggers On Nairaland To Join Bloggerslab On Facebook / Is Anything Wrong With Godaddy. / Dear Nairalanders, Is This Wrong? - Building Client's Website With Wordpress.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.