Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,100 members, 7,957,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:18 AM

Which Nigeriam Radio Stations Can I Listen To On The Internet In The UK - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Nigeriam Radio Stations Can I Listen To On The Internet In The UK (1090 Views)

Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. / List Of All Radio Stations In Lagos / List Of Nigerian Radio Stations That Are Online (stream) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigeriam Radio Stations Can I Listen To On The Internet In The UK by IdeaIsNeed: 6:47am On Sep 11, 2012
I will be grateful for links as all those i tried are "unable to stream". Thanks
Re: Which Nigeriam Radio Stations Can I Listen To On The Internet In The UK by martyns303(m): 6:52am On Sep 11, 2012
pls i need it too.
Re: Which Nigeriam Radio Stations Can I Listen To On The Internet In The UK by NSNA: 6:58am On Sep 11, 2012
If you have a blackberry,
download the free app 'Nobex Radio'

You will get a lot of radio stations live from different states in Nigeria
Re: Which Nigeriam Radio Stations Can I Listen To On The Internet In The UK by StPete: 7:18am On Sep 11, 2012
I don't know about other states, but you can find practically all the radio stations in Lagos state on the Internet e.g cool fm. Visit the site www.coolfm.us and click on the live stream link
Re: Which Nigeriam Radio Stations Can I Listen To On The Internet In The UK by Chanchit: 7:28am On Sep 11, 2012
You can listen to almost all of them live, i jst don't pay attention when they say the links, they all have their app, u can jst search for beat fm(99.9)
cool fm(96.9)
top radio(90.9)
smooth fm(98.1)
rhythm(93.7)
inspiration fm(92.3)
Search them out on facebook, then u can ask them directly for the link. Goodluck.
Ps: there are more stations, but those are the ones i listen to frequently.
Re: Which Nigeriam Radio Stations Can I Listen To On The Internet In The UK by IdeaIsNeed: 8:42am On Sep 11, 2012
Thanks for replies. I am using an ipad, will look out for apps to download. God bless
Re: Which Nigeriam Radio Stations Can I Listen To On The Internet In The UK by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 12, 2012
IdeaIsNeed: Thanks for replies. I am using an ipad, will look out for apps to download. God bless
www.diaurbanradio.com
Re: Which Nigeriam Radio Stations Can I Listen To On The Internet In The UK by hillaryjeff(m): 11:29pm On Sep 12, 2012
Bro,if u dnt wnt 2 misslead urslf pls try 2 listen 2 Coolfm 96.9

(1) (Reply)

Cry Allstar Ft May_d [tribute To Goldie] / What Song Are You Feeling Presently. / New Music : Burna Boy - Soke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.