Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Hi, I Need Help With This Php Code : - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Hi, I Need Help With This Php Code : (1024 Views)

Pls Help Me With This Php Code / Help On Php Code For A Dice Game / Help With This Php Code. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi, I Need Help With This Php Code : by sandy0000: 10:32am On Sep 11, 2012
I am using the code below to insert adsense code into my joomla modules. The ctr for these is so good. I would like to edit the code to display 2 more ads on the 8th and 12th count. Please how can I insert additional banners :

<?php $counter++;
if ($counter == 8 ) { ?>
<tr><td> Adsense Code </td></tr>
<?php } ?>
Re: Hi, I Need Help With This Php Code : by Nairaface: 12:33pm On Sep 11, 2012
sandy0000: I am using the code below to insert adsense code into my joomla modules. The ctr for these is so good. I would like to edit the code to display 2 more ads on the 8th and 12th count. Please how can I insert additional banners :

<?php

$counter++;
if ($counter == 8 )

{
}

Elseif ($counter == 12 )
{
}

Else

{
Default action
}

?>

I didn't test the above so pls do.
Re: Hi, I Need Help With This Php Code : by eazyd(m): 1:12pm On Sep 11, 2012
sandy0000: I am using the code below to insert adsense code into my joomla modules. The ctr for these is so good. I would like to edit the code to display 2 more ads on the 8th and 12th count. Please how can I insert additional banners :

<?php $counter++;
if ($counter == 8 ) { ?>
<?php } ?>

One open short tag should work fine, just like the above.
Re: Hi, I Need Help With This Php Code : by veetubes: 10:43am On Sep 12, 2012

<?php $counter++;
if ($counter == 8 ) { ?>
<?php } ?>

i believe your question has been answered by nairaface
Re: Hi, I Need Help With This Php Code : by sandy0000: 7:03am On Sep 19, 2012
Thank you so much guys. I love you Nairalanders !

(1) (Reply)

Date Format Using Vb.net / Developers, Check This Out / Coding With Command Prompt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.