Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Blackberry Tips & Tricks/ Shortcut - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Tips & Tricks/ Shortcut (1967 Views)

Blackberry Tips: How To Make Your Blackberry Load Faster. / 25 Necessary Blackberry Tips And Tricks / Strictly For S40 Java Phone Users - Tips/tricks And Application Requests. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry Tips & Tricks/ Shortcut by davades(m): 11:08am On Sep 11, 2012
Here are some of the blackberry tips, tricks & shortcut that most of bb users doesn't know. I'll post some here...
and u can also follow @blackberryhelp on twitter, they also offer DM support if u have any probem with ur bb. Enjoy

* Use ur blackberry as a flashlight - Open the video camera application and press space bar (flash required)

* Did u know u can transfer ur #Appsworld purchases to a new #blackberry. Check out http://bbry.lv/nW700p to learn how

* Got a new #blackberry? U can transfer ur data and compatible apps using desktop software! Check it out: http://bbr.lv/928X4c

* You can use ur blackberry as a portable USB Drive! Check it out: http://bbry.lv/xzapC9

* Trying to find ur pin? in any message, type. mypin and hit space (Using English input) to display it! Check it out: http://bbry.lv/r4aA6U

* Forgot ur #Blackberry ID password? Dnt fret, reset it! check it out: http://bbry.lv/nGSLW4 for steps on how to do so

* Delete multiple E-mail - highlight any E-mail and hold down caps while scrolling up and down (then delete)

* Hold the ALT key and press the left shift key to lock numbers when typing. Press the left shift key again to unlock.

* Access Facebook chat in facebook for #blackberry by pressing C

* Want to drop down a line in #BBM when typing a message? Just press Shift + Enter

* To quickly switch between tabs in #blackerry browser, press W

* Create a custom icon for #BBM contact, Highlight the contact, press menu key and show on homescreen

* Ever wonder what version of software you're using, type myver and hit space

* To see ur SIM phone book go to ur contacts list, open menu and select SIM phone book

* To type accented/special characters hold a key & slide ur finger left or right on ur trackball/trackpad

* Having trouble deciding on which blackberry to buy? Compare all ur #blackberry smart phone here: http://bby.lv/bNcepF

* Need to scan a Blackberry bar code? Open blackberry application world hit the menu key and choose scan a Barcode. Not just for apps

* To restart ur phone without pulling the battery: press & hold the ALT key, Right shift key (aA) and DEL key combination

* Press and hold the volume key up & down in the music application to skip btw tracks

Re: Blackberry Tips & Tricks/ Shortcut by davades(m): 11:17am On Sep 11, 2012
More

* Need to put your #blackberry on vibration in a hurry? Hold down the Q key or ( the shift (aA) key on a sure type device )

* Quick copy & paste shortcut ! Shift + scroll to select, shift + click to copy & shift + click to paste .
Re: Blackberry Tips & Tricks/ Shortcut by davades(m): 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2012
Mods plz move this post to the front page...these are the type of post that're suppose to make the front page rather than putting pictures of Funke Akindele & Hubby, old pictures of MayD...wizkid's haircut etc
Re: Blackberry Tips & Tricks/ Shortcut by davades(m): 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2012
Mods plz move this post to the front page...these are the types of post that're suppose to make the front page rather than putting pictures of Funke Akindele & Hubby, old pictures of MayD...wizkid's haircut etc
Re: Blackberry Tips & Tricks/ Shortcut by davades(m): 11:40am On Sep 14, 2012
O ga oooo nt even a single thank you comment... undecided
Re: Blackberry Tips & Tricks/ Shortcut by Sadusalam: 4:31am On Sep 15, 2012
Good job. Thanks.
Re: Blackberry Tips & Tricks/ Shortcut by davades(m): 1:20pm On Sep 15, 2012
Sadusalam: Good job. Thanks.

Okies
Re: Blackberry Tips & Tricks/ Shortcut by Afokeoghen: 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2012
Brother. Thank u so much.
Tho my blackberry arrives next month, but this is a wonderful piece of info. I've already bookmarked this page. Thanks a million times
Re: Blackberry Tips & Tricks/ Shortcut by davades(m): 11:40am On Sep 17, 2012
Afokeoghen: Brother. Thank u so much.
Tho my blackberry arrives next month, but this is a wonderful piece of info. I've already bookmarked this page. Thanks a million times

I really appreciate ur response and plz tell all this our mods to always put useful tips like this to front page
Re: Blackberry Tips & Tricks/ Shortcut by davades(m): 11:46am On Sep 17, 2012
Afokeoghen: Brother. Thank u so much.

I really appreciate ur response and plz tell all our mods to always place useful thread like this on †ЂΞ front page
Re: Blackberry Tips & Tricks/ Shortcut by Azeola: 6:03pm On Sep 17, 2012
davades: More

* Need to put your #blackberry on vibration in a hurry? Hold down the Q key or ( the shift (aA) key on a sure type device )

* Quick copy & paste shortcut ! Shift + scroll to select, shift + click to copy & shift + click to paste .
U did well bro.....gud job
Re: Blackberry Tips & Tricks/ Shortcut by davades(m): 12:06pm On Sep 18, 2012
Azeola:
U did well bro.....gud job

Okies

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Discussion Thread / Xiaomi And Meizu Phones In Nigeria / Help!!!my Tecno F7(phantom) Not Booting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.