Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

China Phones! The Good, The Bad, The Evil - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / China Phones! The Good, The Bad, The Evil (1775 Views)

The Evolution Of China Phones In Nigeria / Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) / Software For Flashing Tecno(china Phones) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Phones! The Good, The Bad, The Evil by 4gotnheros(m): 11:05pm On Jan 08, 2008
Before I bought my Nokia N72, I use to fill lucky owning a phone(China Phone Nokia N97i) so fine and moderately ok in cash. Although I thought this phone was rogged, cause it fell from my hands most time, even sometimes making it split apart, nothing happend to it! if functioned well and fine, not until a day, it developed mouth piece problem, I had to slam this phone, nothing change, not until I swicthed on and off, it came back normal, but after 1 month of ownership and purhase! the phone turned blind! the following week, it gave up the phone, PHEEW!!! I morned the phone.

The funiest part is, lots and load of people are rushing this phones, and spoiling Nokia market. I use to think IGBO boys are at it again!!!!
Re: China Phones! The Good, The Bad, The Evil by sect(m): 11:44pm On Jan 08, 2008
It should av been ugly not evil and i think ugly will be the most appropriate answer koz they aint good neither are they bad,they're just ugly,they are 'tuco' not 'blondie' nor 'angel eyes'
Re: China Phones! The Good, The Bad, The Evil by 4gotnheros(m): 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2008
@sect

Yeah really, but they make you loose a handfull of cash that should at lease maintained you for some weeks,
Re: China Phones! The Good, The Bad, The Evil by topeteadr(m): 4:18pm On Jan 09, 2008
the bad, the ugly and the useless. , . , . . . .
Re: China Phones! The Good, The Bad, The Evil by kosovo(m): 7:24pm On Jan 09, 2008
i can see a bright future for china phones. i  opened their site and i was amaized at what i saw. more powerfull phones comming your way soon. i like their design thoug i have never used da phone before, i have used only sonyericsson phones all my life.
Re: China Phones! The Good, The Bad, The Evil by tobs(m): 7:54pm On Jan 09, 2008
china fonez are toys. 4 get those fonez.naija sha,we too dey be.coz of touch screen,alot are buying it.and even coz of mp3.imagine,there is diz guy like dat,who just bought a china fone.the speaker of the fone didnt us a month,e spoil.due to over loudness of the fone.they are 4king 2 loud.some bcoz of tv.shey the 1 wey dey there house never do.kai,me i cant even tink of buying it.itz a waste of money.
Re: China Phones! The Good, The Bad, The Evil by naijafan(m): 2:04am On Jan 11, 2008
@koboko
how powerful can a phone be as long as its not a smartphone THINK!!!
BTW, there are lots of chinese sony ericssons as well. so what's your point?!
Re: China Phones! The Good, The Bad, The Evil by chatykrew(m): 11:54am On Jan 11, 2008
hi

i want to buy a phone novo which is dual sim but i want advice on its durability or otherwise. thanks
Re: China Phones! The Good, The Bad, The Evil by 4gotnheros(m): 1:56am On Jan 17, 2008
I still believe those phones are still categorised, China phones! Dual or qua,
All same, they never get to last long!
Re: China Phones! The Good, The Bad, The Evil by dapsycool(m): 5:57am On Jan 17, 2008
absolute crap! don't buy!!!!
Re: China Phones! The Good, The Bad, The Evil by EKENEA(m): 7:23am On Jan 17, 2008
@ 4gotnheros

Do not blame the igbo boys blame your govt for allowing the importation of china phones, this shows that nigeria do not have standard or nigeria has no standard control.
Re: China Phones! The Good, The Bad, The Evil by 4gotnheros(m): 1:14pm On Jan 17, 2008
The idea then was that there's no limitation to what the igbo guys cant manufacture, but latter realise that this phones where imported from China!
Re: China Phones! The Good, The Bad, The Evil by sniy02(m): 5:43pm On Jan 18, 2008
Wallahi you will not hate those China phones until you retired from Nokia or give it part time divorse, A`A ! It is from there you will note that one Naira senior Kobo in all respect. Haba! Good ring tones BABU! Browsing, wahala! Please if there is any one that work with NCC or SON , Kindly tell them to be vigilant as sleeping on duty is taboo.
Re: China Phones! The Good, The Bad, The Evil by MrInfo1(m): 10:12pm On Jan 18, 2008
sniy02:

Wallahi you will not hate those China phones until you retired from Nokia or give it part time divorse, A`A ! It is from there you will note that one Naira senior Kobo in all respect. Haba! Good ring tones BABU! Browsing, wahala! Please if there is any one that work with NCC or SON , Kindly tell them to be vigilant as sleeping on duty is taboo.

What your point? undecided saying shit out of point
Re: China Phones! The Good, The Bad, The Evil by naijafan(m): 12:30am On Jan 19, 2008
EKENEA:

@ 4gotnheros

Do not blame the igbo boys blame your govt for allowing the importation of china phones, this shows that nigeria do not have standard or nigeria has no standard control.

chinese phones are available almost worldwide. no point in blaming the nigerian government.

(1) (Reply)

Free Settings For Togotv Application / Steve Jobs! 9 Things You Didn't Know About Him / Tecno R7 Specs & Price In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.