Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

A Question For NNPC On The 2012 Mass Recruitment- Plz Read! - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Question For NNPC On The 2012 Mass Recruitment- Plz Read! (32647 Views)

Federal Civil Service Job April 15, 2015 Mass Recruitment / Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment / 2013 African Steel Mills Mass Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Question For NNPC On The 2012 Mass Recruitment- Plz Read! by emiye(m): 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2012
Imanuelle:

U want sum1's landlord to like his facebook page?
NNPC doesn't have to publish anything..... Dey'll just have to call u.
U want sum1 to get kidnapped?

Your response is not clear.

Are you saying someone might get kidnapped, coz NNPC publish his/her name for employment on their website ?

If yes, then you are an i-d-i-o-t.
Re: A Question For NNPC On The 2012 Mass Recruitment- Plz Read! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 14, 2012
emiye:

Your response is not clear.

Are you saying someone might get kidnapped, coz NNPC publish his/her name for employment on their website ?

If yes, then you are an i-d-i-o-t.

I think u re dumb... Probably why NNPC ddnt pick u. Please get d fuccck off!
I've got a job to do!
Re: A Question For NNPC On The 2012 Mass Recruitment- Plz Read! by mbaemeka(m): 6:36pm On Sep 14, 2012
welovethee:

You lie a lot. You know why? Your so-called brother and or causin should have have told you that DPR is not a subsidiary of NNPC. Please go and reconstruct your story.

Mr Man I can understand that you have told every member of your inner circle that you merited the NNPC job and that you got it by merit. I just want you to know that it doesn’t in anyway negate my story or call its verisimilitude to question. The fact remains that my brother and cousin got the jobs as I had described and it gives credence to the belief that the recruitment process by government bodies particularly the NNPC is fraught with such level of graft and malfeasance.

To address the issue of the DPR-NNPC subsidiary saga only points more to the fact some of the folks who got those Jobs didn’t deserve it. Can someone tell me how a person employed by NNPC doesn’t know about the company’s history and is suggesting that the DPR isn’t a subsidiary? Can you explain to me the functions of the DPR, her history, her parent body, who heads her, the paraphernalia of the person’s office? Don’t you know that the DPR was only made to be partly autonomous because the NNPC couldn’t be in the fray of the oil and gas business and still be in the position to monitor its activities? Don’t you know that there isn’t a single decision that is taken in the DPR without the consent of the NNPC? Don’t you know that even inner house elections and union postings are carried out amongst members of staff of the representative companies? Can you explain how a former director of the DPR, Billy Agha was re- drafted to the NNPC as a GED after heading the DPR? Can you explain how Mr Ibikunle former head upstream division of the DPR was appointed as the executive secretary of the PPPRA and how the following ES after him was sent back to the NNPC following the subsidy brouhaha? I think you need to study the history and functions well of the NNOC/NNPC/ NPI if you were duly employed by the NNPC so you can know where I am coming from. I worked with the DPR before you know so I pretty much know what I am talking about. There is a person there (name withheld) who poses as a civil engineer who admitted to me that he studied fishery and only got employed because of his relationship with a particular senator from Abia state. This person I am talking works in the upstream department, his office was in the 6th floor then. There’s also another person whose name was appended to the recruitment list of 08 by a pencil (quote me "pencil”) he schooled abroad and didn’t even have an office by 09 when he resumed work because they hadn’t prepared for his own employment. If you can make your investigations do so and see if I am not correct to a full stop.

The only thing I won’t mention here is how my brother and cousin got the Jobs but from all indications you can already tell that they are very connected. I rest my case.
Re: A Question For NNPC On The 2012 Mass Recruitment- Plz Read! by mbaemeka(m): 6:41pm On Sep 14, 2012
enkoby: Dailynews please get your facts right. my husband works in Shell, and he told me that husbands and wives work together in the company. pls o,it is not illegal in Nigeria for spouses to work together in the same company. it depends on the company policy and the rules of the company in their Memorandum and Articles of Association.

grin grin grin grin This is laughable I swear. I know a couple in SHELL (i mean husband and wife) that answer different surnames so that they wont be noticed. as far as SHELL is concerned it is illegal. Memorandum of Association ni My husband told me its not illegal ko. grin grin
Re: A Question For NNPC On The 2012 Mass Recruitment- Plz Read! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 14, 2012
mba emeka:

grin grin grin grin This is laughable I swear. I know a couple in SHELL (i mean husband and wife) that answer different surnames so that they wont be noticed. as far as SHELL is concerned it is illegal. Memorandum of Association ni My husband told me its not illegal ko. grin grin
I started this thread hoping men that matters would respond only for nl kids to flood in with their usual comments, and the moment I noticed kids commenting with audacity, I stopped replying. SHELL and other cos allows family members to work in their firm? Kai nl has made lots of peepz...let me shut up. God bless u Mba and do have a lovely weekend ahead!
Re: A Question For NNPC On The 2012 Mass Recruitment- Plz Read! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2012
mba emeka:

I started this thread hoping men that matters would respond only for nl kids to flood in with their usual comments, and the moment I noticed kids commenting with audacity, I stopped replying. SHELL and other cos allows family members to work in their firm?People will just come online to publicly say what they don't know just to make the other person look foolish, as if I am working in mars myself. Kai nl has made lots of peepz...let me shut up. God bless u Mba and do have a lovely weekend ahead!

1 Like

Re: A Question For NNPC On The 2012 Mass Recruitment- Plz Read! by Shacback: 5:19pm On Mar 31, 2013
Hallo friends,
I also got to the last stage of the interview but I was not employed. That, anyway should not stop me from trying again. I have a senior friend that applied at two different times before he was picked. I am 110% sure that he did not know anybody as at then and I am 100% sure that he prays so hard.
Friends, He now works at NNPC UK. If I was never part of the 'cast', I will sure doubt the credibility of the story. Friends, I am not also saying that there is no favouritism there, in fact there is. But if God says you are joining them, let 7 billion people say NO; God will prevail.
So what happens if God says that you are joining them and now you did not applied just because you 'uninformedly' feel they will not employ you. See, if you are qualified, please apply.
Re: A Question For NNPC On The 2012 Mass Recruitment- Plz Read! by Shacback: 5:25pm On Mar 31, 2013
Hallo friends,
I also got to the last stage of the interview but I was not employed. That, anyway should not stop me from trying again. I have a senior friend that applied at two different times before he was picked. I am 110% sure that he did not know anybody as at then and I am 100% sure that he prays so hard.
Friends, He now works at NNPC UK. If I was never part of the 'cast', I will sure doubt the credibility of the story. Friends, I am not also saying that there is no favouritism there, in fact there is. But if God says you are joining them, let 7 billion people say NO; God will prevail.
So what happens if God says that you are joining them and now you did not applied just because you 'uninformedly' feel they will not employ you. See, if you are qualified, please apply.[color=#990000]Hallo friends,

1 Like

Re: A Question For NNPC On The 2012 Mass Recruitment- Plz Read! by AlfcomEnergy(m): 11:03pm On Sep 11, 2013
What can you do this week to excel in your career?

Take a step forward by taking Oil & Gas eLearning courses and learning everything you need to succeed in the Oil and Gas Industry.

Over 71 elearning courses (Drilling Fundamentals, Production Operations, General Petroleum, HSE, IADC Accredited Courses) all available at the price of one classroom course.

Take the offer of these audio-visual learning material NOW!

Contact info@alfcomenergy.com
Call 08074469031
Re: A Question For NNPC On The 2012 Mass Recruitment- Plz Read! by crispviv: 9:09am On Sep 12, 2013
i think the reason they did not take a lot of pple is because of the massive retirement stuff because 2015 a lot of NNPC staff would retire and this wuld create a vacuum. As for the pple that applied for 2012 recruitment. have they shortlisted applicants for the test?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Being Righteous Made Me Lose A Dream Job / Major Differences Between An Entrepreneur And An Employee / EFCC Recruitment Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.