Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,061 members, 7,842,013 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Professional Photoshoots! - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Professional Photoshoots! (813 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Professional Photoshoots! by Onegai(f): 4:12pm On Sep 11, 2012
Are you a model, designer or artist looking to get professionally done images? There is a team waiting to meet with you and give you the best! You get a photographer, makeup artist and hair stylist in this great package. Everyone in the fashion industry needs tasteful, welldone images, and our teams are selected from people whom have shot for different magazines and fashion houses. Let us cater to you now! Serious enquiries only, and prices start from N50,000. Thanks
Re: Professional Photoshoots! by AleshKeem(m): 6:58am On Jan 08, 2014
Hi Onegai. I'm a 19 years old self learning dude trying to follow your footprints. Honestly your current thread was the first I saw when I joined Nairaland. Back then, I knew I'm still an Amateur/maybe getting to intermediate. I get praises for whatever drawing I do in school or at home (even when I'm not pleased myself); Although I came back to Art in late 2013, after dropping my pencil due to the right hand fracture I had in 2011. Since I followed you, I've been stealing all the Artlinks you put on threads, including www.artwyn.com which you posted resently *smiles*...Whenever I see your long posts and critics on other Artist's thread, I save the pages just to add to my knowledge. I've never seen anyone with so much Art knowledge like you, I wonder if you have been studying Art all your Life :-)...even though I haven't seen your work except for the tutorials. I noticed that you count me as an Ignorant person, you talked about vengeance 2 days ago. The truth is I was never exposed in the field, rather into Mass Communication, but I'll be taking an "Art and Design" course in Yabatech this year. I just want to get closer to you and prove my sincerity to you. You know in Nairaland that everyone always feel themselfs...like: (I'm the best Artist, I'm this and that) I was like that too until I saw some works that made me feel like: (Alesh, what have you been doing all your life!) Don't snub me again o, LoL...
Yours sincerely,
Crazy boy next door,
Alesh_Keem.
Re: Professional Photoshoots! by AleshKeem(m): 7:33pm On Jan 09, 2014
Hello Onegai...Don't I deserve a response?

(1) (Reply)

New Hooooot Ladies Shoes For Sale / 20% Off... / Black Jeans For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.