Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Where Do You Seat When Going Out With Your Boss? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Where Do You Seat When Going Out With Your Boss? (1793 Views)

You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much / Is It Right To Say Thank You To Your Boss When Collecting Your Salary? / 6 Secrets Your Boss Doesn’t Want You To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do You Seat When Going Out With Your Boss? by LI(m): 10:00pm On Sep 11, 2012
Say you're a young worker at a multinational company going out on a business meeting with your boss in her car. Considering that she is quite senior and a female too, where do you seat? The passenger side, or beside her at the back?
Re: Where Do You Seat When Going Out With Your Boss? by obowunmi(m): 11:45pm On Sep 11, 2012
Why not ask her? If you are not the driver, sit in the back with her.
Re: Where Do You Seat When Going Out With Your Boss? by Tinyemeka(m): 6:59pm On Sep 12, 2012
Depends on how senior the boss is and the level of familiarity. It is safer to err on the side of caution. Sit in the front. If your boss thinks other-wise, s/he can ask you to sit in the back.
It's akin to taking a seat in an unfamiliar senior's office before being asked to do so.

My boss considers the issue mundane smiley He just goes to the front with the driver. Na u sabi wetin you wan do for back.
Re: Where Do You Seat When Going Out With Your Boss? by Bibol(f): 1:56pm On Sep 13, 2012
Fortunately for me, my boss drives himself so i sit with him in the front.
Re: Where Do You Seat When Going Out With Your Boss? by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 14, 2012
We normally use pool car when we go out together and we both sit at the back. In few times we go out with her car, I normally prefer to sit in front, while she sits at the back and her driver drives. But in rare cases, I sit beside her.

(1) (Reply)

KPMG Or Exxonmobil ? Dilemna ? / Please Help-ccna Wireless Or Cwna? / Revealed: Why People Say Lawyers Are Liars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.