Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,468 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Provoking Blessings!!!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Provoking Blessings!!!!! (8730 Views)

Thought Provoking Analysis On Non Traditional Religion / $240 And $100 For Blessings By Matthew Ashimolowo / Thought Provoking Questions For Atheist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Provoking Blessings!!!!! by Dspiritcatalyst: 6:34am On Sep 12, 2012
Blessings is a thing of God, He gives it to any body He likes and I must be sincere with you that there is no Prayer of blessing, because blessings have to do with process. And during the process, we have so many prices to pay. Some people pay these prices in evil ways today, and it leads them to a restless life. Because Satan will never give you an original thing. He always gives away counterfeit to his victims. Therefore Jesus alone is the only person that can bless you with everything easily and also adding to it a rest of mind. Here on this page, I’ll share with you straight from the bible some people who provoked the blessing of the Lord with their attitudes. Lets first consider the case of King Solomon (2 Chronicles 1 vs 6 -12) in this Bible chapter, King Solomon gives to the Lord unusual sacrifice offering. He opened his treasury to the Lord who owns all treasuries of wealth and the Lord came down from Heaven at night to bless him. Many of us today mange our money with God, we sometimes even say the money we contributed in the church or any where we are asked to donate or sow seeds for the most high are for the Pastors or the servant of God, so we always draw back the most precious gift and drop the lesser one as offering. And we hope the blessings with this kind of offering? Let me tell you something, our Lord is not a beggar and if you give the Lord a beggar offering he will reject it, and the blessing that suppose to come to you will seized and go to the right person. Look at the life of King Solomon, and also think about his legacies till today, you will see that the blessings he provoked that day is still following his name. Please brethren, consider (2 cor. 9 vs 6) which says whoever sows sparingly will reap sparingly and whoever sows generously will also reap generously. And change your attitude towards giving to the Lord, so he can pour on you the rain of blessings. And again, punctuality matters a lot when we are talking about blessing. Consider what happened to the ten virgin in the Bible, the five who prepared for the received it, by entering into the banquet with the bridegroom. So brethren, always be watchful and punctual in the house of the Lord, because no one knows the time or hour that the Angel will show up to distribute Heavenly blessings. Study this aspect more with (proverb 10 vs 6). Always be punctual. Also you can provoke Heavenly blessings through your praise, consider the life of King David, you will see how our Lord can be easily moved by praise. Meditate on this more by reading (Psalm 67 vs 1 – 7). Sing ten songs now to provoke your long expected heavenly blessing. Finally, always give to the Lord with a good heart. If you’re reading this today, and you always feel reluctant to give to the Lord, read (2 Cor. 9 vs 7) to understand how the Lord feels about giving cheerfully and with a good heart. Let’s also consider the case of the widow in the book of (Mark 12 vs 42 -44) she gave all she had to the Lord with a cheerful and good heart, putting her faith in it and just look at the commendation of Jesus Christ about her. And another way of provoking blessings is by giving the Lord your first fruits.
Have you ever heard of this? If yes, are you giving your first fruits to the Lord? And for you who are hearing it for the first time, I congratulate you. Because this tested and trusted act will give you a bountiful blessings also make the rest of your business and income remain prosperous. I came across this first fruits thing in the book of (Proverb 3 vs 9 – 10) and after that time, I began to do some research on it and I find out that giving God your first fruits means you’re dedicating your business and your gains to the owner of all treasuries. And you are inviting him to come and dominate your finances. It is the first harvest of your labour. It may be your first salary, your first gain in a business, or if you experience an increase in salary or gains, your first fruit is the difference between your first salary and the current. Brethren, honour your God with your first fruits today, so he can rain down on you abundant blessings from above. And if you’re owing the Almighty God first fruit offering, pay it today so you can enjoy the benefit that follows. And also enjoy his blessings on every little money you earn and also in your life. Brethren consider all the logics, and apply them to your life. And you will experience the provocation of the Heavenly blessings. Remember
1. Opening your treasury to the owner of the great treasury.
2. Always be punctual to the house of God.
3. Provoking God’s blessings with your praises.
4. Giving to the Almighty with a good heart.
5. Provoking God’s blessing by giving him your first fruits.
As you do this, you will be blessed.

http://thespiritcatalyst.com/provoking-blessings/

(1) (Reply)

Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! / *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? / Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.