Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Medical Books - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Medical Books (2159 Views)

Most Wanted Medical Books Now Available / I Need Medical Books And A Mentor / 100 Medical Books On 2 Cds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Medical Books by muyeto: 11:34am On Jan 09, 2008
pls where can i get free medical books
Re: Medical Books by BrownEyes4(f): 3:25pm On Jan 10, 2008
Go onto Google www.google.com enter in free medical articles/ documents and press return

Alternatively

Write off to charities asking them for help obtaining medical books. Seeing you are in what they presume to be a third world country they will take delight in pitying you, providing you made your plight seem very pitiful , and thus provide you with assistance.
Re: Medical Books by fsb(m): 5:44pm On Jan 13, 2008
muyeto:

please where can i get free medical books

You should buy them but maybe like Brown-eyes says, no one would prosecute you for being a poor African trying to read his way through med school. Anyway, check out the following site, that should be more than helpful.

http://www.doctorebooks.com

, fsb
Re: Medical Books by kathyekiti: 4:02am On Jan 19, 2008
what type of books do you need? Are you a student?
Re: Medical Books by TOYOSI20(f): 12:32am On Jan 29, 2008
Have u possibly tried your local library, those books cost a fortune and then some.

Best of Luck.
Re: Medical Books by fsb(m): 1:39am On Feb 08, 2008
I just hope I don't get banned for posting this 'cos I think Seun is against this ( I'm not really sure if I'm correct or not) but anyway, here is a new link:

medicalheaven(dot)com

Enjoy!!! It's a supersite!!!

PLEASE BUY THE BOOKS FROM THE AUTHORS IF YOU LOVE THEM!!!

fsb
Re: Medical Books by Currentman456: 1:27pm On Jan 06, 2014
If you need Medical textbooks, please visit Jasper Books in surulere, Lagos. www.jasperbooksnigeria.com 08133030288. They have a wide range of relevant medical books.
Re: Medical Books by six33fourng: 7:59pm On Jan 13, 2023
Buy books online from your favourite bookstore in Nigeria. We have a veritable collection of books that span categories as diverse as you could possibly expect.

From segments like accountancy, to parenting and pregnancy, to banking and finance, to even topics on yoga and meditation – almost any category you seek you would books on it.

Apply to join the largest independent marketplace for sellers today! In addition to helping us to support you and our fellow booksellers, you'll get:

Lowest fees and commissions of any commercial marketplace.
No monthly fee option — you don't pay if you don't sell.
Reach thousands times more people than a magazine ad, for a fraction of the cost

Visit - https://six33four.ng/bookstore/

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Tiens Leg Massager / Please Help!! Severe Toothache Solution / Plab 2 Course In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.