Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Properties For Sale In Port Harcourt - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Properties For Sale In Port Harcourt (798 Views)

Lists Of Properties For Sale At Various Parts In Lagos / Properties For Sales In Ilorin Kwara State / Properties For Sale at Ajao Estate, Amuwo Odofin, Apapa & Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Properties For Sale In Port Harcourt by nosma(m): 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2008
We have properties for sale in Port Harcourt, please contact us if interested;

1. 9 plots of land at GRA-Elenlenwo St. - N200million + 5% agency fee
2. 4 bedroom duplex, large land space, Presidential Estate Extention, GRA. - N90million + 5% agency fee
3. Estate at Rumuoagholu (close to Rumuokoro), 8 4bedroom bungalows with large land space (8 plots). - N250million + 5% agency fee.

Please call 08062336233 or send email to surnmax@gmail.com.
Re: Properties For Sale In Port Harcourt by publicview: 4:49pm On Jan 14, 2008
Inform Those Properties Owners that rate of estates have practically gone down on PH. Milliant activities you know.
When they realise this, the better their properties can be sold.
I myself live in Port Harcourt also. A lot of properties exists for sale, but where are they buyers?
Re: Properties For Sale In Port Harcourt by nosma(m): 10:21am On Jan 15, 2008
If you say rates of property in port harcourt has gone down then you dont know the property market in the town. I will agree with you that the rates have gone down in certain areas like borikiri and abuloma which is very close to the water front used by the militants, but in other places like GRA where politicians are knocking themselves to acquire property, it is rising. For example, a two bedroom apartment around stadium road to GRA is now going for between 350,000 to 650,000 per annum. What will you say about that? I'm sure you live in obigbo.

(1) (Reply)

If You Have A Generator Pack Out! / Urgent Properties Wanted For Purchase, Ware House And Filling Stations. / 2 Adjacent Plots Of Land For Sale In Bwari (abuja)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.