Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Urgently Need Suggestion On How To Permanently Cure Urinary Tract Infection - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Urgently Need Suggestion On How To Permanently Cure Urinary Tract Infection (2154 Views)

7 Home Remedies For Urinary Tract Infections / How To Permanently Cure Pimples On Your Face In 23 Days / How To Use Onions To Treat Urinary Tract Infections, Dry Cough, Hypertension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Need Suggestion On How To Permanently Cure Urinary Tract Infection by denizreborn: 9:46am On Sep 12, 2012
i have been under the plague of urinary tract infection for over two years now and have run out of ideas on how best to treat it.i started with lots of strong antibiotics, then later went to see the doctor as the symptoms prevailed.The doctor gave me more antibiotics but the result was same.The urine test carried out on me did not reveal anything according to the lab results.Eventually the doctor recommended that i took two shots of rocephin injection and claimed that even if the traces of the bacteria were undetected from the urinalysis that the rocephin was a sure bet to neutralize it.its been two months now since the shots of rocephin and yet the infection is still uncured.i even went as far as importing d-mannose powder from the u.s and tried using it but still no visible improvement to the disease.The symptoms i keep experiencing are passing out urine in trickles,painful urine,frequent urine passage,sharp pain at the tip of penis when the weather is very cold.Please if anyone has experienced this infection and knows how best to cure it feel free to contact me on 08126229570 or email me at denizcole007@gmail.com.All comments and suggestion would be appreciated.thanks
Re: Urgently Need Suggestion On How To Permanently Cure Urinary Tract Infection by agiboma(f): 12:05pm On Sep 12, 2012
try drinking lots of cranberry juice
Re: Urgently Need Suggestion On How To Permanently Cure Urinary Tract Infection by acmajibo(m): 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2012
agiboma: try drinking lots of cranberry juice

what kinda suggestion is that??
Cranberry??

(1) (Reply)

The Big Snake Killed In Ilaje Local Govt Ondo State This Morning Pictures / Please I Really Need Your Help On This... / How Best To Use Essential And Carrier Oils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.