Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

African Online Magazine - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / African Online Magazine (1855 Views)

Writers/bloggers Needed Immediately For Online Magazine / Freelance Writers Wanted For Print And Online Magazine. / Free African Online Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Online Magazine by Theeditor: 1:10pm On Apr 12, 2006
Hello Nairaland readers,

I am the editor of a new and completely free lifestyle and virtual infotainment magazine called "simplyforus". Simplyforus is a magazine for the progressive, educated, professional, media savvy and socially aware African or person with a keen interest in all things African. It is the epicentre of the contemporary lifestyle, cultural and social issues that affect foward thinking and progressive Africans at home and abroad. We try to talk about everything from the mundane to the more serious issues and have fun while we are doing it. We do this, with the hope that our disquisitions would profer postive solutions to whatever we engaging in. In addition to being a lifestyle magazine, Simplyforus exists to actively pursue and relentlessly support aspiring Africans with talent and great promise, regardless of what they do (as far as its legal). We hope that these individuals would get better at what they do and we do our bit to assist them by providing a window for them to showcase themselves. So that is essentially what “Simplyforus.com” is about. We’ve got news, interviews, movies, music, events and everything else we and you care about.

Currently, simplyforus.com is in the process of establishing its presence in the UK, Nigeria and the US, because most of the team members happen to reside at these locations. The team is made up of Nigerians (myself being one), but we are looking to bring other Africans on board, so that we can achieve our aim of being trully African.

I would like you to visit the website, register (www.simplyforus.com) and give me some feedback as to how the site can be improved with regards to its layout and user friendliness, also can I have your honest opions on the quality of the content.

A last note, Simplyforus.com is always on the look out for creative contributors; writers, artists, photographers etc. If you think you can make a positive differences please get in touch by emailing info@simplyforus.com.

You can send me your comments by <<snip>> simply leaving me a message on Nairaland.

Regards
The editor.
Re: African Online Magazine by Cactus(m): 3:18am On Apr 13, 2006
First of consider resizing the table make it bigger cos different people have varying screen sizes as for me its only occupying less than 50% of my screen and the other 50 is going to waste
Re: African Online Magazine by Theeditor: 9:27am On Apr 13, 2006
Thanks for visiting the site and your comment, its much appreciated, I would look into it with my tech people.

check it out: www.simplyforus.com
Re: African Online Magazine by Free(f): 11:55pm On Apr 20, 2006
hmmm
Re: African Online Magazine by sirwebs(m): 10:52am On Apr 21, 2006
I'v been to your site a couple of times, you're doing a great job. I'm studying for my masters in mass communication here in Nigeria and will like to contribute articles. However I sent an email to info@simplyforus.com and the mailer demon returned it. I also tried to contact you on the website and the message was returned to my email box. Why, whats up?

-sirwebs-

(1) (Reply)

Need Endorsement For My Next Book, Pls(here's The First 2 Chapters). / James Patterson Tops Forbes' Highest Paid Authors List / Just A Taste - Don't Miss This Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.