Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

The QUALITY In Apple/mac Product - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The QUALITY In Apple/mac Product (752 Views)

Breaking News! Dead Body Found In Apple Headquarter In California / Roommates Stab Each Other In Apple Iphone 6 Vs Samsung Galaxy S6 Argument / Security Flaws Discovered In Apple's iOS7 Barely 24hrs After Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The QUALITY In Apple/mac Product by Remmyode(m): 7:21am On Sep 13, 2012
Dear Nlanders, I've read so much about the bashing of an Apple product on this forum in time past and I decided to share my opinion/experience about the iGadget. I'm not an advocate for high pricing mac product but I'm someone who loves gadget to a fault. Talking about phones, as much as I dislike the high pricing of iPhone/Mac products, that's how much I appreciate the DURABILITY of iPhones/ mac product. A lifes span of an iPhone/mac product is more than 6years if used 14hrs a day the way I do which gives it value for the money. I've used all sort of gadgets ranging from mp3, laptops, phones, games, cameras but the Mac experience stand out as other gadget will wornout before an Apple product. Before I bought my MacBook pro 2years ago, I used to change laptop every year but the experience has changed with Macbook pro. The system is still as intact as ever and I'm sure is going to take me to another 3years. Now buying a laptop for #150k every year for 6years and buyin a MacBook pro for #300k-400k for 6years which one is economically sensible? The thing is apple comes with a class and quality that other gadget marker has not match in recent innovation and that's why they will remain most patronised for years to some. iLike it or iLeave it!
Re: The QUALITY In Apple/mac Product by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:20pm On Sep 13, 2012
erm ok there is no quality in other manufacturers products?

this ur post is simply a bait to get you flamed properly.

heard this from so many nuccas like you, quick question: do you treat your 85k laptop the way you treat your 365k macbook?

maybe you should try treating the 85k laptops too like the mac. evidently a whole lot of people will disagree with your quality assertion. if that were not the case there would not be a large heap of used laptops, pc, phones etc waiting to be sold.

at least according to you the quality of others is not as good, yet i see 8 yr old dell laptops for sale looking pristine and running well in comp villa daily.

you prolly need to stop worshiping money(mammon) and think straight.

pple like u will say 20 mill brand new cars last longer than 500k 15 yr old ones.

(1) (Reply)

I Pad / Windows Phone Grows Faster Than Android, Gains Ground At Blackberry’s Expense? / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.