Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Do You Believe In Horoscope And How True Are The Predictions? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Believe In Horoscope And How True Are The Predictions? (606 Views)

Share Your Dates Of Birth and your horoscope here / What Is Your Horoscope Sign And Has It Reflected In your Behavior? (pix) / Find Your Tree N Check Below For The Corresponding Qualities. How True Are They? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Horoscope And How True Are The Predictions? by manosteel(m): 8:14am On Sep 13, 2012
I have always been skeptical about horoscope but i have a friend who believe in it, and he always look at the horoscope table to know what to expect each day and how to adjust. I'm almost persuaded by him but first i want to ask, how true are the predictions? Is there anything occultic in it? And who are the people writing the predictions?
Re: Do You Believe In Horoscope And How True Are The Predictions? by Blazay(m): 1:32pm On Sep 13, 2012
No I do not.
I love the entertainment value only. kiss

(1) (Reply)

Does Making People Who Steal Go naked Really Discourage Other Frm Stealing?? / I Love My Mother, What About You, You And You??? / Jamb Failed Refundable Caution Fee (#10,000)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.