Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,481 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Similarities And Differences Between Christianity And Islam - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Similarities And Differences Between Christianity And Islam (48825 Views)

Comparison Table Between Christianity, Islam And Judaism / Are There Similaries Between Christianity And Atheism? / Similarities Between Christianity And African Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Re: Similarities And Differences Between Christianity And Islam by ummsulaym(f): 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2013
Softee:

The difference is huge and is very much so proven by this violent verse from the Koran and this loving verse from the Bible.

Praise Jesus all the way!!

but u've just proven to be violent by your comment... read the comment u quoted and compare it to urs and tell me which is more loving...
Nigeria will never be peaceful until Nigerians like 'you' are ready to make peace
Re: Similarities And Differences Between Christianity And Islam by ummsulaym(f): 1:16pm On Oct 07, 2013
judging from the comments so far, insultive comment was first posted by a christian and the worst comments so far are by christians... Guess that's what being 'christ-like' and peaceful means to u people... As for those who said we are worshipping Allah and not God, they should try contacting the christian arabs for the meaning of God in arabic...
As much as i love my religion, i also hate religious crisis bcuz i have xtians as family and friends yet i dont hate dem because to dem is their religion and to me, is mine. According to my Qur'an, there shouldn't be compulsion in religion but why all this on nairaland?...
The post doesn't calls for all these mess but a simple 'differences and similarities' if any existed... And my reply to the post is:
''There maybe similarities because muslims believe in all the prophets and their messages of monotheism(i.e ONE GOD) which can be confirmed from old testament but islam diagrees with christianity on the basis of 'trinity' which is according to the new testament...
The fundamental believe or principle in christianity is to believe in 3-god(s) in one-TRINITY (polytheism) while in Islam, it's to believe in 1-God(Monotheism)...
We believe in Jesus, his miraculous birth, his miracles and his ascention to heaven but we don't believe in his 'equality' to God...

PS: the more we argue and fight eachother, the more reasons we give to atheist to think that religion is a curse rather dan a blessing... Let muslims be and let christians be.... PERIOD!!!

1 Like

Re: Similarities And Differences Between Christianity And Islam by SujiAndrew(m): 8:17am On May 17, 2016
Two Kinds of Morality http://www.sujiandrewsblog.tk/2016/05/two-kinds-of-morality.html?m=1
What is the role of morality in our Christian walk?
This post will clarify your doubts about what the true morality is.
Be blessed in the name of our lord Jesus Christ.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Santa Claus' Grave Is Found Under A Church In Turkey (photos) / What Soul Age Are You? / Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.