Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,337 members, 7,829,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Every Body To Read This.admin Put Into The Update Is Very Important - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Every Body To Read This.admin Put Into The Update Is Very Important (584 Views)

Afrocandy Challenges Critics To Read James 4:11. I Dont Think You Are Reading... / Hello! This One Is For Every Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Every Body To Read This.admin Put Into The Update Is Very Important by judacglobe(m): 2:39pm On Sep 13, 2012
If you know you love watching movies,for christ sake,don't get tempted.a movie call corpus christi is due to bd release this august.this disguesting movie is set to appear in america later this year and it depicts jesus and his disciples as homosexuals.as a play, this has already been in threatres for a while.its call corpus christi which mean the christ body.it a revolting mockery of our lord jesus.but we can make a difference.that's why i am posting this message to all.if you send this to others or in forums,we may be able to prevent this movie from showing in Africa apparently,sọe regions in europe have already banned the movie we need alot of prayers and a lot of emails.as a christain,i want to take a stand in what i believe in and stop the mockery of jesus christ our saviour,at the risk of a bit of inconvenience, im forwading this to all please help us prevent it
Re: Every Body To Read This.admin Put Into The Update Is Very Important by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 13, 2012
Oya, mak we Christians go protest am like d moslems are doin mtcheeww. Buh bros wait o, August don pass na. Abi we get two augusts dis yr??

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Company Pays Clinton N100m To Speak / Updates On Tecno Phantom Pad Mini / Federal Government Partner With D'banj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.