Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Pusha T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other G.O.O.D Music Artists - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Pusha T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other G.O.O.D Music Artists (974 Views)

Pusha T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other G.O.O.D Music Artists / Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pusha T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other G.O.O.D Music Artists by nabegibeg: 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UGcR0I95w2M

This is Pusha T featuring Raekwon, Common, 2 Chainz, CyHi The Prynce, Kid Cudi & D'Banj...I think D'banj's part starts from the 3:35 mark. Abi, is that not him? Listen for yourself...

Poor dbanj, his only contribution to this song, he was howling like a wolf on heat! Bia dbanj and Don Jazy, make una kiss and make up naaa. Both your songs are deteriorating.

(1) (Reply)

The Funniest 9ja Music Video Of All Time. Http://youtu.be/gdnokjyjs0i / Cossy Orjiakor Drops Album / Why You Love Me So Feat Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo - Ibitayo Jeje [MUSI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.