Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Reliable Suppliers Of Oil Products NEEDED! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Reliable Suppliers Of Oil Products NEEDED! (3010 Views)

Wholesalers & Importers Of Personal Care Products Needed - Lulu.ng / For AGO, LPFO, PMS, Crude Oil Products / AGO,BLCO Nd Oda OIL Products For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reliable Suppliers Of Oil Products NEEDED! by chukasn230: 6:22pm On Sep 13, 2012
If u knw u are a good and reliable supplier of quality Oil products like AGO,lpfo,etc @affordable prices . And also u can supply in large quantity within the south-east region. And u can also supply at urgent demands and fast too. Then we are in bizness. I do hav a lot of contract supplies available so I need good and very reliable suppliers to work with. So put down ur details of products u can supply,areas u can supply immediately,phone numbers,etc. In short advertise urself here! I will contact u 4 contracts soon.
Re: Reliable Suppliers Of Oil Products NEEDED! by Osas001: 7:35pm On Sep 13, 2012
Sure.. We can do BLCO, LPFO, AGO..

Presently we have 45KMT LPFO, 100KMT for grab, spa are ready.

We also have AGO@119+2.. 50KMT..

For more info; call; 08108607820, or email; osazepeter@gmail.com

We will be waiting to hear from you.

Thanks.

Land & Oil Invst. LTD.
Re: Reliable Suppliers Of Oil Products NEEDED! by Businessalert: 7:50pm On Sep 13, 2012
Wenfil Nig Ltd, is the answer. We happen to be in the south east too and we service south east and south south. AGO, PMS, Dpk and black oil. We lift product frm port harcourt depot, warri depot, lagos depot and some other depots and sources. Therefore product availability is guaranteed. Whether locally refined AGO or PURE AGO. SIMPLY CALL: 08186929204 OR 07032427973 OR Email: wenfilnigltd@yahoo.com
Re: Reliable Suppliers Of Oil Products NEEDED! by freshdew: 9:18pm On Sep 14, 2012
FORCADOS IS READILY AVAILABLE.BLCO IS ALSO AVAILABLE.I ONLY NEED RELIABLE BUYERS.I ONLY DO TTT DEALS.STOP FLYING FAKE PAPERS AROUND,VERIFY YOUR BUYER(S)DETAILS BEFORE POSTING TO SELLERS TO AVOID DISAPOINTMENT.CALL ME OR TEXT ME 08091985291 OR 08025273552.IF YOU ARE NOT SURE OF YOUR BUYER,THERE'S NO NEED OF WASTING YOUR Airtime.IF YOU ARE SURE,GO ON AND GIVE ME THAT CALL.
Re: Reliable Suppliers Of Oil Products NEEDED! by Akins02324(m): 10:44am On Sep 15, 2012
made-wealth logistics limited.We have the capacity to supply you Ago only .You can call seyi on the following numbers,07082230182,07032773224,08186116315

Thanks
Re: Reliable Suppliers Of Oil Products NEEDED! by OlufunmiO1: 6:27pm On Sep 15, 2012
Hi,In response to ur msg.I hv available AGO (50,000mt 119+2)4 quick sale,50,000PMS @ 80+1,LPFO in Focado (Warri), (Price with Delivery) 115, While (Pick Up) 110.Dpk also available @ very good price.and @ any quantity.My e-mail is glister31@hotmail.com or call 08074730191.thankx
Re: Reliable Suppliers Of Oil Products NEEDED! by oothoney: 12:29am On Sep 17, 2012
hello

i can do LPFO(Kaduna ...0.90 density) for you @ 115/l

call me on 08022559660 or 26f156e9
ologun01@yahoo.com

thks
Re: Reliable Suppliers Of Oil Products NEEDED! by lucynkem: 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2012
freshdew: FORCADOS IS READILY AVAILABLE.BLCO IS ALSO AVAILABLE.I ONLY NEED RELIABLE BUYERS.I ONLY DO TTT DEALS.STOP FLYING FAKE PAPERS AROUND,VERIFY YOUR BUYER(S)DETAILS BEFORE POSTING TO SELLERS TO AVOID DISAPOINTMENT.CALL ME OR TEXT ME 08091985291 OR 08025273552.IF YOU ARE NOT SURE OF YOUR BUYER,THERE'S NO NEED OF WASTING YOUR Airtime.IF YOU ARE SURE,GO ON AND GIVE ME THAT CALL.

Is your product verifyable? If yes please where. I would appreciate if it can be verified in London or Abuja. Also many buyers are not usually interested in a TTT deal, so is there any chance your seller would be interested in a TTO DEAL OR BETTER CIF?
Re: Reliable Suppliers Of Oil Products NEEDED! by freshdew: 6:04pm On Sep 18, 2012
lucynkem:

Is your product verifyable? If yes please where. I would appreciate if it can be verified in London or Abuja. Also many buyers are not usually interested in a TTT deal, so is there any chance your seller would be interested in a TTO DEAL OR BETTER CIF?
no TTO deals.send vessel details and get SPA, we verify your vessel and send to terminal to verify your precharter receipt and invoices,and if they are still valid you get NOR.It is only those who are not genuine that are afraid of best practices.TTT remains the best and safest for us.Alot of people are just wastin their time on oil deals-they can't.They are flying papers all over the internet,looking for SPA, as if SPA guarantees a deal.If you have buyer and are sure of the TTT deal,let me know.people should know that Government is not playing with the sale of crud oil.Government must know and your papers must be verified your vessel captain must be contacted and if everything is in place,you don't have to fear getting your commission.The trade of crude oil is not the same as picking a truck of PMS from the depot.
Re: Reliable Suppliers Of Oil Products NEEDED! by patorini(m): 8:02am On Sep 19, 2012
AGO,PMS,DPK,LPFO

marine and trucking

08033198587, patorini@gmail.com

i'm in port harcourt.
Re: Reliable Suppliers Of Oil Products NEEDED! by loverboy80(m): 9:53pm On Sep 20, 2012
@lucynkem i have available cif now with allocation number you can verify in either abuja,london screen or shell....if interested get back to me asap...(mar_adu@yahoo.co.uk)07059553768/08062075936..Marcus
Re: Reliable Suppliers Of Oil Products NEEDED! by lucynkem: 4:22pm On Sep 21, 2012
freshdew: no TTO deals.send vessel details and get SPA, we verify your vessel and send to terminal to verify your precharter receipt and invoices,and if they are still valid you get NOR.It is only those who are not genuine that are afraid of best practices.TTT remains the best and safest for us.Alot of people are just wastin their time on oil deals-they can't.They are flying papers all over the internet,looking for SPA, as if SPA guarantees a deal.If you have buyer and are sure of the TTT deal,let me know.people should know that Government is not playing with the sale of crud oil.Government must know and your papers must be verified your vessel captain must be contacted and if everything is in place,you don't have to fear getting your commission.The trade of crude oil is not the same as picking a truck of PMS from the depot.
More than 60% of American crude oil buyers will not send vessels to Nigeria for crude oil. Most of them have even chattered a vessel and and did not get product for several weeks. If it is an allocation, yes TTT is safe and good, but if it is not, then no one would be interested in TTT.Transhipment in high see is very dangerous. Most buyers now go for CIF.
The last completed deal we had was with focados and the buyer even insisted on confirming the product, with an indemity before he chattered a vessel. So how do u expect some one who does not even know if a product exist to send you their vessel details? I really wonder some times what really happens in this oil and gas business. A procedure should be best followed. If you send your procedure, it will be forwarded to the buyer, if they agree, then the process of the deal begins.
Best wishes. When ever, you have a product, that the buyer can confirm its existence, inform me please, cos most buyer I have, even when they have enough supply of SLCO, they still prefer BLCO.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Cheers.
Re: Reliable Suppliers Of Oil Products NEEDED! by freshdew: 5:19pm On Sep 21, 2012
lucynkem:
More than 60% of American crude oil buyers will not send vessels to Nigeria for crude oil. Most of them have even chattered a vessel and and did not get product for several weeks. If it is an allocation, yes TTT is safe and good, but if it is not, then no one would be interested in TTT.Transhipment in high see is very dangerous. Most buyers now go for CIF.
The last completed deal we had was with focados and the buyer even insisted on confirming the product, with an indemity before he chattered a vessel. So how do u expect some one who does not even know if a product exist to send you their vessel details? I really wonder some times what really happens in this oil and gas business. A procedure should be best followed. If you send your procedure, it will be forwarded to the buyer, if they agree, then the process of the deal begins.
Best wishes. When ever, you have a product, that the buyer can confirm its existence, inform me please, cos most buyer I have, even when they have enough supply of SLCO, they still prefer BLCO.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Cheers.
I only do Terminal loading deals,my brother,its the safest for me I'm not disputing you at all,'ve had experiences before on CIF-nagative,I must say.TTT-the safest for me.If you have a TTT deal please,do let me Know.
Re: Reliable Suppliers Of Oil Products NEEDED! by lucynkem: 8:18pm On Sep 22, 2012
Ok, by the way I am a lady, if you have terminal deal, you must be willing to show a pop, hiring a vessel when you do not have an idea when you will get a product is not wise. I presume we both know how much it cost to hire a vesel on a daily basis. I would like to discuss with you if you do not mind, you can send me your number to lucynkem@yahoo.co.uk or if you do not mind calling me, I can send you my number to your email. Cheers.
Re: Reliable Suppliers Of Oil Products NEEDED! by Osas001: 8:41pm On Sep 22, 2012
I need Terminal Loading.. 500KMT.. LPFO allocation, that hard copies can be sighted.. Serious Buyers re on ground..

Also, Invoice is needed directly frm the Seller..

If anyone has, pls contact me; osazepeter@gmail.com..
Tel; 08108607820..
BB Pin; 29A95FED

Thanks!
Re: Reliable Suppliers Of Oil Products NEEDED! by Osas001: 8:41pm On Sep 22, 2012
freshdew: I only do Terminal loading deals,my brother,its the safest for me I'm not disputing you at all,'ve had experiences before on CIF-nagative,I must say.TTT-the safest for me.If you have a TTT deal please,do let me Know.

Do you have Terminal loading for lpfo ??

Contact me asap..

08108607820!
Re: Reliable Suppliers Of Oil Products NEEDED! by bunches1(m): 3:42pm On Sep 23, 2012
IF YOU NEED AGO & DPK WITH LPFO WE SALE AND BUY CONTACT US NOW AVAILABLE.

Call Mr Ralph now if your interested on 07032556646 or 07026009203

OYETTILABI VENTURES OIL/GAS & PROPERTIES LIMITED.
NO.2 Omojuwa street behind first bank kosofe ketu
Re: Reliable Suppliers Of Oil Products NEEDED! by bunches1(m): 4:19pm On Sep 23, 2012
freshdew: FORCADOS IS READILY AVAILABLE.BLCO IS ALSO AVAILABLE.I ONLY NEED RELIABLE BUYERS.I ONLY DO TTT DEALS.STOP FLYING FAKE PAPERS AROUND,VERIFY YOUR BUYER(S)DETAILS BEFORE POSTING TO SELLERS TO AVOID DISAPOINTMENT.CALL ME OR TEXT ME 08091985291 OR 08025273552.IF YOU ARE NOT SURE OF YOUR BUYER,THERE'IF YOU NEED AGO & DPK WITH LPFO WE SALE AND BUY CONTACT US NOW AVAILABLE.

Call Mr Ralph now if your interested on 07032556646 or 07026009203

OYETTILABI VENTURES OIL/GAS & PROPERTIES LIMITED.
NO.2 Omojuwa street behind first bank kosofe ketuS NO NEED OF WASTING YOUR Airtime.IF YOU ARE SURE,GO ON AND GIVE ME THAT CALL.
Re: Reliable Suppliers Of Oil Products NEEDED! by freshdew: 5:29pm On Oct 26, 2012
lucynkem: Ok, by the way I am a lady, if you have terminal deal, you must be willing to show a pop, hiring a vessel when you do not have an idea when you will get a product is not wise. I presume we both know how much it cost to hire a vesel on a daily basis. I would like to discuss with you if you do not mind, you can send me your number to lucynkem@yahoo.co.uk or if you do not mind calling me, I can send you my number to your email. Cheers.
helo I've sent you a mail wit my phone nos,if you have buyers for BLCO, on FOB or TTT,you let me know.POP can be confirmed at Abuja or London.
Re: Reliable Suppliers Of Oil Products NEEDED! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 06, 2013
We are looking for serious and registered supplier with NNPC to supply 2 times 2 Million Barrel of NLCO per
month on a 12 month contract under certain procedures. [b]Please if you're a registered supplier, please contact me. 08063383055
Very Urgent!!!

(1) (Reply)

Just Exposed! How To Get Loan For Your Business / A PROFITABLE BUSINESS YOU CAN START WITH 15,000 NAIRA[ CONFIRMED ] / Free Bulk Sms Marketing To Over 10 Million Nigerians All For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.