Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Bola Shagaya,cries Out,’i Didn’t Persuade Dame Jonathan,to Undergo Cosmetic Surg - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bola Shagaya,cries Out,’i Didn’t Persuade Dame Jonathan,to Undergo Cosmetic Surg (1087 Views)

Aisha Buhari Asks Nigerians If She Should Attend Dinner With Bola Shagaya Or Not / Bola Shagaya Acquires N11.5bn Worth Private Jet / Bola Shagaya Buys Private Jet.....to Celebrate 55th Birthday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bola Shagaya,cries Out,’i Didn’t Persuade Dame Jonathan,to Undergo Cosmetic Surg by otexbaba(m): 8:17pm On Sep 13, 2012
There is no official statement from the Presidency, about the true state, the first lady,Dame Patience Jonathan’s health .Sources within, has however, dismissed the rumour of her death,which was described as an exageration.

For several days now, the wife of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has remained incommunicado. She was reportedly airlifted about a forthnight ago, from Nigeria,to Horst Schmidt Klinik, Wiesbaden,Germany, where is presently recuperating from an undisclosed ailment.

The secrecy around her ailment ,has given rise to speculations,with diverse reports mentioning , stress, food poisoning, appendicitis and fibroid tumours.

read more here - http://giditrend.com/bola-shagayacries-outi-didnt-persuade-dame-jonathanto-undergo-cosmetic-surgeryha/

source - www.giditrend.com

Re: Bola Shagaya,cries Out,’i Didn’t Persuade Dame Jonathan,to Undergo Cosmetic Surg by otexbaba(m): 8:22pm On Sep 13, 2012
i tire for unah sef

(1) (Reply)

Incredible: Biggest Snake In The World (55ft) / Man Brutally Beats Girlfriend For Burning Rice / Over 100 People Died In A Petrol Tanker Explosion Accident On Benin-ore Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.