Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Dubai Cheapest Return Ticket With Prices Needed Asap,any Airline - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Dubai Cheapest Return Ticket With Prices Needed Asap,any Airline (940 Views)

South Africa Return Trip Tickets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dubai Cheapest Return Ticket With Prices Needed Asap,any Airline by ngnetbiz: 11:06pm On Sep 13, 2012
I need the cheapest ticket rate for any airline flyin from lagos to dubai asap.economy.
Re: Dubai Cheapest Return Ticket With Prices Needed Asap,any Airline by Pelummy(f): 1:07pm On Sep 14, 2012
you can get from 130k upward depending on airline u want,
ethiopian
kenya airways
qatar
emirates

be specific wit date
Re: Dubai Cheapest Return Ticket With Prices Needed Asap,any Airline by alex406(m): 8:58am On Sep 24, 2012
you need to specify the date you are travelling and the return date as well. Etihad is presently running a promo,you can use the opportunity. Contact me directly if you are ready.
You can also contact me for your dubai visa.

(1) (Reply)

Having Your Honeymoon The Nigerian Way / Air-ticket To Fly Anywhere In The World At A Reduced Price / Come And Join Us In This Excellent Trip To China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.