Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,126 members, 7,838,864 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Am Tired - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Am Tired (1556 Views)

I Am Tired Of Joblessness And Idleness / I Am Tired Of Searching.... / Am Tired Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Tired by onasharon(m): 10:55am On Jan 10, 2008
[center]am tired of searching for job i want any one who can tell me what i can do to make money legally pls [/center]
Re: Am Tired by joeade1: 11:06am On Jan 10, 2008
onasharon why are u tired, are u giving up like that? dont u know that nothing comes easy you have to thrive hard to attain your heights so dont give up hope continue to pray for devine favour. remember quitters dont win and winners dont quit.
Re: Am Tired by SOJ(m): 11:37am On Jan 10, 2008
@onasharon
if u give up its ur loss not anyone's:remember that and rise up to the challenge of getting a job:

A compnay needs a marketer who can drive,

The person must have first degree in any disciline
A male, and must have a valid driving license.
Must be between age 25yrs and 30yrs

If you are the one ,send your CV quoting ref no ME008 to boardroom@boardroompartners.net
Re: Am Tired by otuonye(m): 11:53am On Jan 10, 2008
Why don't you get something that will make you an entrepreneur instead of a job-seeker. My company is offering a Free course on Website Designing and also a free course on FOREX. Take advantage of these opportunities and live above the poverty line.

If you want to get more details, please call the numbers on your screen:
Call
084-905907

Call now!
Re: Am Tired by sandrac: 12:46pm On Jan 10, 2008
winkmy dear pls do not be tired yet.
Each and everyone one of us are going through tough times right now, but God is getting ready to bless you in a way that only He can. Keep the faith. All the same kindly send ur CV and cover letter as an attachment to this email address admin@u-connect-ng.com( GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER 1ST JAN)
Re: Am Tired by ikris(m): 1:05pm On Jan 10, 2008
My brother,
Its not a good way to win ok?
Most people who you envy today once felt like giving up.
Its he who keeps on keeping on wins.

Making job applying a hobby and don't lose hope a point would come when you
have to make choice the type of company you'd want to work for ok?

Quitters never win!
Re: Am Tired by tommyex(m): 4:26pm On Jan 10, 2008
Otuonye

Ok,nice post there,but after he pays to learn FOREX,which money will he use to invest?At times i dont understand some people's marketing skills sef,
Anywhere u go forex forex.
Re: Am Tired by draxel: 5:16pm On Jan 10, 2008
tommyex. with due respect I dont think criticizing someone who has proferred a solution would solve the problem. rather I would suggest you profer your own solution to the problem. so if dont have any allow the young man decide what he wants to do afterall its his headache and not yours.
Re: Am Tired by tommyex(m): 5:36pm On Jan 10, 2008
Draxel from Forex,
that was funny,Did my post hurt you?why not allow the poster complain?
Why i dey waste my time sef
Re: Am Tired by bechex(m): 6:15pm On Jan 10, 2008
Hi guys i could not help but join in this thread.

@ onasharon
Please dont give up on your search for a good job, okay?
Be stead fast and also maintain your confidence in your ability to make it, it will suprise you what u can achieve if u trully put your mind to it.

One thing though, there is a mistake which a lot of job seekers make and that is searching for jobs for a long period of time withouht any attempt to improve ourselve and make ourselves more markettable to potential employers.

That brings me to the next issue,

@tommytex

No offence o, I dont know if you read otuonye's initial post carefully cause i can see the word FREE[i][/i] there.

If it is free then why cant he go and gain more knowledge? its his gain. We need to acquire skills that will stand us out and place us in better positions to get the right jobs.
Re: Am Tired by shostar: 6:38pm On Jan 10, 2008
@tuonye.
I'm also interested, can i apply and who do i ask for?
Re: Am Tired by nnekaregy(f): 1:38pm On Jan 11, 2008
dear when iwas abt 2 give up was when i got my job. pls dont loose hope. u still need capital 4 any tin u want 2 do if u have dat den u can start tinkin of bus
Re: Am Tired by marvostica(m): 2:24pm On Jan 11, 2008
bros u dont have to give up now, there is lots more for u dis year just have hope
Re: Am Tired by techy(f): 3:45pm On Jan 11, 2008
Onashorun,
YOU ARE TOO STRONG TO BE TIRED
You know why you could express your feelings as you did today, and why we could get back to you this way? It was because some people did not get tired. Do you know that someone tried as much as 99 times to get us an electric bulb? I don’t think you have tried that much. Even if, keep trying. You don’t stop until you get what you want. Quitters never win and Winners never quit. You are a not a failure! You have all you need to be great! All you need is in your hands! Encourage yourself, brace up. I see you at the top. YOU ARE TOO STRONG TO BE TIRED!
Re: Am Tired by obumslow: 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2008
My broda, u can be an employer of labour if only you're determined. I urge u pencil down little things u can do on your own. I was once like u (before NYSC). I stayed a year but I followed my skills. I wrote down five good things I could lay my hands on while I await service (barbing salon with a touch, bar, web designs, restaurant with a touch and a provision store at a very strategic point). With these, I made my stay a wonderful one. As u do any of these, if not all, u can continue applying and writing tests. You may be lucky someday. Cheers!
Re: Am Tired by jellyface(m): 7:47pm On Jan 11, 2008
dont give up dat easy coz opportunity dresses in overall and looks like work(stress).Have faith,coz we re in d same shoes.i know where it pinches.
cool with LOVE,
BELIEVE ME!
Re: Am Tired by goldboy(m): 10:36am On Jan 12, 2008
@ post,

Pls dont give up, was in ur shoes sometime ago but u know wat i found out, wen u are getting tired like ths , it means u are very close to ur blessing , breakthru and mirale, SO DONT GIVE UP,

Listen , to me very sooon, u are coming to this forum to testify again of the good things God has done for you, welll i know u may say u have heard such sweet talks b4, hmmm , but they are not juyst sweet talks,

i need to ask u some questins,
1.wat course did u?

i have ore to ask but i am praying for you, God will visit u, U WILL SURELY SMILE VERY SOOON

AMEN

I also agree with Techy
Re: Am Tired by Vuitton(m): 1:01pm On Jan 12, 2008
keep your head up my bro wink
Re: Am Tired by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 12, 2008
my guy i was in ur shoes before i got a break through.for almost 4 years i appied for jobs trekked the roads of victoria island.Believe i was almost clocking 30years before i got a job.BECAUSE OF THE FRUSTRATION IWITHDRAW KEPT TO MY SELF COULD NOT EVEN FACE MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IT WAS TERRIBLE WORST OF ALL IS THE FACT THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO CAN HELP U BUT CHOOSE TO PLAY U LIKE U WERE BORN YESTERDAYI WENT BACK TO SCHOOL TO FURTHER MY STUDIES ONLY TO FACE MORE FRUSTRATION THERE.I AM WITH DIAMOND BANK NOW I HAVE SPENT OVER EIGHT MONTHS AND I HAVE GOD TO BE GRATEFUL FOR THIS ALSO NAIRALAND FOR THE TIPS.
Re: Am Tired by ephizy360: 1:59am On Jan 13, 2008
i'm touched dear,by ur words "i'm tired".i understand how u feel but pls don't give up,i bet u
when ur tired u just need a little strenght 2 win, pls b stong.
Re: Am Tired by opsilonbiz(m): 5:46pm On Jan 13, 2008
I've got good news to you my brother and to all Nigerians who may be facing same job challenges as you. Finally, you can make REAL money working for an international company in the comfort of your home or anywhere with access to the internet.

Opsilon Innovations (a member of the Opsilon Business Services Group) in conjunction with an Indian Based Online Data Entry and Outsourcing Company, Avaapay Software, is totally in charge of this Project in Nigeria. An online registration portal is soon going to be set up so that intended registrants can sign up online. However, pre-registrations are currently on and there are limited spaces available. You can earn as much as $7,500 - $14,000 monthly. We provide all the resources and trainings required.For more details and registration, please come to our office at:

Opsilon Innovations
Jack Akpan Chambers
Alice Cottage Annex
10 Oregun Road
Opposite Juli Estate
By Clay Bus Stop, Ikeja
Lagos, Nigeria

Or you can call us on this number to get more details - 01-2178492 or Email: opsilonbiz@yahoo.com

Cost of registration is N15,000 (this covers one-time setup fee, training and access to a member only online site for the data entry jobs).

Hurry now so you don't miss out on this opportunity.

Maxwell Praise
Principal Consultant
Opsilon Innovations
Re: Am Tired by jenijade: 7:47am On Jan 14, 2008
Top of the day to you Otuonye,

Please count yourself lucky as you are in good health to search for a job as so many are not and only wish they had what you have.

Look, the new year should be a challenge for you to trudge on despite how tired you may feel. We all have our own fraustrations too you know?

Getting a job is a thing of the mind. Never you ever say there are no jobs as it will only get you on the ground.

I than God for placing me where i am right now. But you know what? I ma yet to be where i want to be. We all have applied to places were not called, written tests and didnt pass, went to one training school or the other didnt make it through but are still standing.

Really what do you want for yourself? Hand-me-downs from friends and familiy?Pocket money is it?Sympathy?Or just what?The truth is that none of this will ever do. Just let your prayer be that you identify the opportunities when they present themselves. It just may not come the way you have thought it will.
My dear, the world is all in your hands. I dunno your faith. But whatever it is, pray to your Maker.

I have once felt the pain you feel and so i can identify with you.

For you a paid employment may be for you , or just maybe not. Check yourself leave no stone unturned and i can tell you, the sky will be but your springboard.

Take kare Otuonye.

(1) (Reply)

State Co-ordinators And Sales Representatives wanted (bsc/ond/hnd/anybody) / Finabank Sack 750 Workers! / Urgent Staff Recruitment In A Multinational Company In Lagos January 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.